Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Wisconsin

Bdsankey

New guy here. I have a 2002 LB7 Duramax, crew cab short box, in black and I'm from the Neenah, WI area. I've been using F11 topcoat for awhile now paired with Adam's waterless wash due to living in an apartment. I recently just purchased (last night) two of the mystery buckets to kick start my detailing product line as it is very minimal now (waterless wash, F11 top coat, Mothers VLR for my tonneau cover). The truck was recently detailed (wash>clay>light polish>sealed with Rejex) and it looks stunning with F11 applied over the top but I only have one bottle left. 

IMG_4227.jpeg

IMG_4229.jpeg

Welcome Brad!  

IF you are able to some washing I would recommend changing to Rinseless vs. Waterless.  It is cheaper, and only requires 3.5 gallons for a 2 bucket wash, or you can use the "bucket towels method" with only 2 gallons of wash solution in one bucket.

1 hour ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Brad!  

IF you are able to some washing I would recommend changing to Rinseless vs. Waterless.  It is cheaper, and only requires 3.5 gallons for a 2 bucket wash, or you can use the "bucket towels method" with only 2 gallons of wash solution in one bucket.

The issue I have is my lease explicitly states "no washing of vehicles". The gray area is detailing/waterless wash since it doesn't use water/have water on the ground. That said, I could probably get away with rinseless wash so much as I do it on the weekends.