Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams @ Barrett Jackson New England

On 7/1/2019 at 4:27 PM, pilatti1 said:

Needing some supplies from Adams I was excited to see they had a trailer at Barrett Jackson this past weekend. Not only was the staff friendly & knowledgeble but the deals were great as well. I just wish you were in New England more ofter as I love all your stuff. Keep up the great work 

Thanks for coming and seeing us at the auction! Glad we could help you out and get some deals for you.  We definitely are trying to spread out and cover more shows, it's just tough logistically. Do you remember who you talked to at the show?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I do not remember her name but both times I stopped in to make  a purchase she was helpful. Great to see such awesome customer service. keep up the good work & come to new England more often 

Hi Erich! My guess is it was either Rhonda or Erin that helped you out at the show - they're both all stars! Erin is a professional detailer and dealer of our products in Illinois, and Rhonda was originally from Hawaii and is now based out of Colorado :)

Our show team is currently in Reno Nevada at Hot August Nights this week. I'll see if I can get a picture thread posted up!