Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
TheWolf

Amazon Lightning Deals

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, 67's said:

Any idea what the prime day specials will be?

I was wondering the same thing. I'm bet a mystery box will be released though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Dozens of products are Prime Day Deals, too many to list.  Just search Prime Day for Adam's Polishes.

I'm kind of disappointed in Adam's Prime Day deals. Most of the items are cheaper on the Adam's website on a regular day, with the coupon code. Yes, I know its 1-3 day fast shipping, but no one MUST have a soap or spray the next day. That's just an added bonus that we receive when we PAY for our Amazon Prime Membership. Hopefully next year is better. I personally did not pick up anything. I also didn't think the Mystery Box was anything special...$60 for $80 worth and doesn't qualify for Prime shipping. Seeing the Mega Foam gallon available was cool...

 

I know that change promotes growth, but hopefully Adam's can realign the way the company used to be. Mystery Boxes every week, and "Limited" Edition bottles every month is getting old. The product line-up is getting very saturated. Seeing New technology and upgraded chemicals is what I like seeing. By the way, when will we get a Bug & Tar remover? Waterless wash only works so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amiguel6 said:

I'm kind of disappointed in Adam's Prime Day deals. Most of the items are cheaper on the Adam's website on a regular day, with the coupon code. Yes, I know its 1-3 day fast shipping, but no one MUST have a soap or spray the next day. That's just an added bonus that we receive when we PAY for our Amazon Prime Membership. Hopefully next year is better. I personally did not pick up anything. I also didn't think the Mystery Box was anything special...$60 for $80 worth and doesn't qualify for Prime shipping. Seeing the Mega Foam gallon available was cool...

 

I know that change promotes growth, but hopefully Adam's can realign the way the company used to be. Mystery Boxes every week, and "Limited" Edition bottles every month is getting old. The product line-up is getting very saturated. Seeing New technology and upgraded chemicals is what I like seeing. By the way, when will we get a Bug & Tar remover? Waterless wash only works so much.

I agree they have detail spray as a regular price of $18,99  for $10.99

Edited by 67's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Amiguel6 said:

...The product line-up is getting very saturated. Seeing New technology and upgraded chemicals is what I like seeing. By the way, when will we get a Bug & Tar remover? Waterless wash only works so much.

 

Perhaps I am not reading your comments correctly, but it does seem that the two comments above are contradictory.  You state that the product lineup is saturated, yet are asking for additional products?

 

Yes, there was a time more than a few years ago where the product line-up was much simpler, which made it easier for beginners to figure out what products to use, but the majority of customers were repeatedly asking for additional products, so that was the direction the company took.  It does take some investigation into the various products now offered, but for the most part, each has its place and function, without much overlap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 67's said:

I agree they have detail spray as a regular price of $18,99  for $10.99

 

Please also realize that Amazon gets to take a cut of each sale, so it is not really in the company's best interest to undercut its own website pricing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

 

Perhaps I am not reading your comments correctly, but it does seem that the two comments above are contradictory.  You state that the product lineup is saturated, yet are asking for additional products?

 

Yes, there was a time more than a few years ago where the product line-up was much simpler, which made it easier for beginners to figure out what products to use, but the majority of customers were repeatedly asking for additional products, so that was the direction the company took.  It does take some investigation into the various products now offered, but for the most part, each has its place and function, without much overlap.

I’m talking about more of the “limited edition” stuff is saturating the brand. Let’s get products that actually benefit the professional/weekend warrior and not more fancy labels, with different colored detail spray. If Adam’s can pump out those items, why can’t they put out some more useful items? Yes I agree that all serve their own purpose and what not, but all 50+ limited sprays that they have put out all do the same exact thing. It’s just a fancy label and color/scent blend. Limiteds drive revenue which I understand, but it seems like they rely on it too heavily. I’m not knocking them, I’m just saying how about they put out more useful items instead of the same detail spray with a different label every month. 

 

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

 

Please also realize that Amazon gets to take a cut of each sale, so it is not really in the company's best interest to undercut its own website pricing.

That’s understandable, but don’t advertise a retail price of $18.99 when that isn’t true. Someone who is new to Adam’s won’t know and think it’s a super deal, when it’s really not. It’s all marketing though, I get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam's 17 Piece Arsenal Builder Wash Kit w/Foam Gun, Car Shampoo Soap, Microfiber Towels, Tire Applicator Sponge, Tire Shine, Glass Cleaner, Bucket - Cleaning Supplies for Car, Boat, RV & Motorcycle https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07NBWTSCJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LDHlDbA1WEPHM

 

You have to be logged in to your Prime account to see this price.

 

Screenshot_20190716-112909_Amazon Shopping.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam's Lite Arsenal Builder 9 Piece Kit - Wash & Wax Car Shampoo Soap, Detail Spray, VRT, All Purpose Cleaner, Microfiber Towels, Tire Foam Block - Cleaning Supplies for Car, Boat, RV & Motorcycle https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07SRHQL9N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_0FHlDbRHP4BB2

 

You have to be logged in to your Prime account to see this price.

 

Screenshot_20190716-113132_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...