Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Site, Take a Look and Save!

Exciting News! We've been hard at work building a new website, and we're finally ready to show this small group before we roll it out to the public.
For the next few hours, we are unlocking the staging site for this community to test. After that, we are resetting the password again to lock down the staging site. At this time, you WILL NOT BE able to login to your account. We will send account invites out by email formally later this week, which will allow you to access previous order history.
For the next few hours, we're enabling a coupon code that gives you $25 off any order over $50 on the staging site. In return, give us your feedback, or any errors you see with formatting, text, checkout etc.

Discount Code: At checkout, please use the code BETA to activate your discount. Good for $25 off any order over $50 (limit 1 per customer).
Password To Enter:
shiny

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to providing a better user experience very soon.

Thanks Kyle I bounced around a little and I really like the format. Also the product pages have more detail it appears in some cases which is always a plus. I saw an error on the foam cannon kit, it was named premium foam gun and also an error in the Adams store portion where buy is spelled as but. See attached images.

7112264B-0C03-4611-BCD1-730261776CEF.png

45449258-935D-413D-95E5-6195D998FAC4.png

Also notice the text isn’t lining up in some of the boxes for example on the Apple Cinnamon odor neutralizer. See attached image. By the way I’m using an IPad so it may justify properly with other devices etc. I did notice when I turned the screen vertical the text aligned. Have not bumped into any navigation issues etc.

AB4A0BE5-6D88-464E-95E0-EC83C3E0F29E.png

Ordered some green glass towels and noticed the image of towels appears to be wrong based on the number selected. When I selected 4 towels the image appears to show 6. When I selected 6 it looks like 12. See images. I ordered 4. I hope 6 show up instead😜

31649333-4C04-4041-B309-0E5CC61D340A.png

8B178D19-B96C-4E30-AEF7-549DFC87FD04.png

@Kyle@Adams the new site looks great. I’m happy to see the Pro Line is finally a real thing after years of waiting.

Seeing the availability of the line, maybe with time we can switch back to some more Adam’s products as we had drifted away due to the abrupt termination of the affiliate program without warning or notice. 

Are five gallon products still a thing?  Maybe I missed them. 

30 minutes ago, UofAZCats said:

Site looks nice.  Recommend a section for finding Glass related products.  Otherwise had to search several different sections to find all the different glass products.

I did see “glass” under MF.  

I tried the site on my iPad and it is so much better than the old site.  I could navigate and put some things into the shopping cart with ease, which I found painful on the iPad with old site.

The Ceramic line is much easier to follow with the new layout.

I know the team has been putting in extra time for a long while on this, so let's all continue the constructive feedback as long as it's active!!! Any way to keep it open a bit longer, @Kyle@Adams? Evenings are popular times for us forum members to be online...

@TheWolf @Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin @Rich @ObsessedDetailer @Chris@Adams

I originally looked at the site on my phone, and I think it adjusts well to mobile. It also adjusted pretty well when I played with the size of the browser window on my computer.

I like how the product info is displayed when you scroll down on any product. It's easy to read, and the video clips for most of the products make it that much easier and quicker for us to understand briefly how we would use them. Reviews for products are easily accessible. I love that I can change the size of the product from 16 oz to 5 gallon and stay on the same page.

Overall, I think it's  great!

I saw a few typos or inconsistencies, which are so minor that I doubt anybody would care, but just in case see the images below. @Junior mentioned one above.

2019-07-08_6-30-44.jpg

2019-07-08_6-34-33.jpg

Haven’t have a lot of time time to spend on the new site. Will edit if I have more constructive feedback. But first impression is that it is so much easier to use on a phone. 

Would like the menus at top and bottom to be consistent. 

F7B4D9C8-829A-4BD2-B516-4ED6C95B9CB7.thumb.png.5b1828bdec84eb0dc74907a62958c52f.png

Edited by 8675309'SS

33 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

Just saw this page. This could be exciting 
https://adamspolishes.myshopify.com/pages/machine-polisher-rental 

Def great idea..i just wonder about the price point...was figuring it would have to be close to or more than $100 in order to cover shipping (weight of machine plus pelican type case) and the machine cost.  I do have my own 15mm sk. But would be nice to get my hands on a mini sk!

1 hour ago, tlbullet said:

Def great idea..i just wonder about the price point...was figuring it would have to be close to or more than $100 in order to cover shipping (weight of machine plus pelican type case) and the machine cost.  I do have my own 15mm sk. But would be nice to get my hands on a mini sk!

I hope the pelican cases are offered for those of us that already have SK. I would also be interested in getting a mini to try out