Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Site, Take a Look and Save!

Order processed with no problems at all.  I like the additional visibility of the products during the ordering process and the shipping information is very clear.

update: the email confirmation was received within about 3 minutes of placing the order.  Everything is clear and correct in the email.  The view your order link works and also looks good.

Edited by RayS

Great job! I like the new site a lot... wishing I could log in to place an order before the "...25% off Discount valid for the first 1,000 orders..." goes away but... that "reset your password" email hasn't arrived yet... so here I sit.

Also, I don't see the "Add to Wishlist" option on the new site. Maybe it'll be there when logged in to my account. Hope so, love that feature for keeping track of what should be included in future orders.

I’m a new user to the original site. I just placed my first order a few days ago. The new site is so much easier to navigate (iPhone user). 

Can’t wait to receive my shipping email and get started. And place my next order soon!

2 hours ago, Kraterer said:

Great job! I like the new site a lot... wishing I could log in to place an order before the "...25% off Discount valid for the first 1,000 orders..." goes away but... that "reset your password" email hasn't arrived yet... so here I sit.

Also, I don't see the "Add to Wishlist" option on the new site. Maybe it'll be there when logged in to my account. Hope so, love that feature for keeping track of what should be included in future orders.

Don't wait to order, you will miss the big discount!

Just place an order and enter all your info, rather than logging in.

Just in case anyone else has been searching around for the discount code field, it is a bit hard to find when on mobile. 

After clicking on the checkout button on mobile, the discount code field is hidden until you click on "Show order summary."

To use a discount code with Paypal, I had to click on Checkout, and then enter the code per above, and then choose Paypal on the Payment screen.

Someone forgot this is a site to search and order product???

Went to the new site (on my PC) to find some product and found all those big images taking up all the space are frustrating. Can't research the products thru all those big fancy images. So much clutter. Ugh.

Example: looking for a cleaner - a few click, I'm at the page. First I can only see a big picture and have to scroll down to actually see a product. And I can only see a row of 4 items at a time. I want to see a page full of items so I can review them and pick the best one. These huge images make it very difficult.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/38sta8683weldu7/Annotation 2019-07-09 074555.jpg?dl=0

Make an option for "small' images or at least a 'List' view. 

The new site is pretty easy to navigate and much more mobile friendly. Actually easier on mobile now. 

Only gripe is if I am viewing on a 1080p standard desktop monitor there is zero 'above-the-fold' content. At first I thought I was on a broken page. Not a website design expert by any means but forcing users to scroll when there's no call to action to scroll is a no-no. If on Mobile I can see the products right away. 

Snag_6210a02.png

The two things I noticed is there is no link to the forums, which made me wonder if this is going to go away since the FB page is so active. 

The second thing is that when I looked at my profile, it shows my last order as May of this year.  I just placed an order, and it was showing up as "processing" on the old page, but don't see it anywhere on the new site.  Hopefully it didn't get lost in the shuffle.  I did get an email when I placed the order, but didn't get any shipment notice yet .  

1 hour ago, Rich said:

The two things I noticed is there is no link to the forums, which made me wonder if this is going to go away since the FB page is so active. 

I noticed, too, and sent them input to add it. I don't think it's going away, either, as I know there's interest within the HQ to promote this site.

10 hours ago, Rich said:

The second thing is that when I looked at my profile, it shows my last order as May of this year.  I just placed an order, and it was showing up as "processing" on the old page, but don't see it anywhere on the new site.  Hopefully it didn't get lost in the shuffle.  I did get an email when I placed the order, but didn't get any shipment notice yet .  

If the only option was FaceBook for Adam's, I wouldn't be a participant.   It isn't the platform that is the problem, it is the EULA and security issues.  I have no doubt that within the next few years or sooner between the European Union and GDPR and US Government, the problems will be corrected - Even Mark Zuckerberg recognizes that there needs to be competitive friendly restrictions to reins in the social media runaway train.  

Given that I know I'm not the only Facebook avoider on this site, I suspect that Forum will live and be active for a long while to come.

Edited by RayS

Since I've been on here since the forum started, I'd be sorry to see it disappear.  Hopefully, Adam and crew keep it around for a long time to come.   :2thumbs:

I’m not a fan of using Facebook for legit  information, which I think the Forum provides. It gets way too unorganized and seems the majority of posts I see there are geared towards people complaining about shipping or trying to sell limited edition this or that. No thanks.

5 hours ago, Rich said:

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I noticed, too, and sent them input to add it. I don't think it's going away, either, as I know there's interest within the HQ to promote this site.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Since I've been on here since the forum started, I'd be sorry to see it disappear.  Hopefully, Adam and crew keep it around for a long time to come.   :2thumbs:

On 7/8/2019 at 8:06 PM, Bryanl said:

Had trouble finding the Forum.

Spot for all the Gallon products would be great

Found it! Not sure if it's always been there or was recently added, but it's at the bottom of the page under "About." One could argue that's not the best place...Main Menu/"Learn" would be my suggestion...but at least it's there.

Screenshot_20190709-220250.thumb.png.425a7c52fef1ae537270310058b00bb8.png

12 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Found it! Not sure if it's always been there or was recently added, but it's at the bottom of the page under "About." One could argue that's not the best place...Main Menu/"Learn" would be my suggestion...but at least it's there.

Screenshot_20190709-220250.thumb.png.425a7c52fef1ae537270310058b00bb8.png

Definitely NOT in the right place. Should be under Learn.  Or have a separate link. 

On 7/8/2019 at 9:44 PM, TheWolf said:

Don't wait to order, you will miss the big discount!

Just place an order and enter all your info, rather than logging in.

Just in case anyone else has been searching around for the discount code field, it is a bit hard to find when on mobile. 

After clicking on the checkout button on mobile, the discount code field is hidden until you click on "Show order summary."

To use a discount code with Paypal, I had to click on Checkout, and then enter the code per above, and then choose Paypal on the Payment screen.

Got the email invite a little after my posting above and placed my order. in time to get the 25% discount Still miss the Wishlist, and the link to the Forum from the Shopping site.