Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Site, Take a Look and Save!

Also found the Forums link at the very bottom of the page on the website (via computer, not phone). Oddly though, selecting the link redirects us to the Forum within the same tab, instead of launching a new one. 

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

I see them, too. Not unusual to post early as "sold out" and release in the near future...  We'll see!

Sweet that’s fun.  Really hoping for a cordless sk mb. I know it’s probably premature, but I’d not miss out on that one.

Only Car Shampoo says that it is ph Neutral from the main page but the descriptions on Mega Foam and UFS also say ph neutral. It might get confusing for new users if only one says this when almost all the other soaps are ph neutral. 

image.thumb.png.d248cc6c09825fa69d222674560fc5ac.png

28 minutes ago, Amiguel6 said:

The "Events" link isn't supposed to open another page. You have to click the subpages below it. It's more like the category of those links below the dropdown.

If that's the case then it shouldn't look like it's clickable. It shouldn't change color when you hover over it. All of the other main topics (Apparel/Accessories, In The Trade, Shine Stop, etc) are clickable. I understand the set up with categories and sub categories. 

I have my account for the new site and signed in, all my old orders are there and look correct.   However, I discovered a missing item that I hope gets added back and that is the Wishlist.

I always put items into my Wishlist as they started getting near the point of needing to be reordered and then when I either needed to reorder, the appropriate sale or the wife decided she wanted something, then the order for everything would be processed.    Even more important is that wife would take things from the wishlist and add them to other orders to qualify for the free shipping or the right discount amount - I'm married to an accountant, so life can get interesting.

I am requesting that the Wishlist be added to the new site - everything else is great.  In the event that I am just not seeing it or how to put products into it, I will say that I just got new glasses on Monday - so that is my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

Tried to write a review for a couple of the newer products, and couldn't enter my name, etc.  Was able to do the star rating and to write my review, but couldn't post it.  That needs looked into.

@Kyle@Adams, recommend country of origin be added back to product sites. Chemicals have "Made in the USA," but tools, towels, etc, don't. There was a promise made in the past to be transparent, and given all the recent (and mostly negative) feedback on various social media sites, the countries should be added back like they were on the previous site. 

I really do like the new site, but ran into a challenge building my next order.  The first two orders I did on the new site where simple and before the accounts where online and they worked like a charm.

As I previously commented, the loss of Wishlist - hopefully only temporarily - makes it a bit more difficult to track what is needed.   I started putting the items I planned on ordering today, starting with the 15 mm Swirl Killer and some new pads into the Trunk.  I wasn't done and the wife wanted to go to dinner, so I signed out and when I signed back in to add more items to the order, the Trunk was Empty.  

@Kyle@Adams My ask is to either get the Wishlist back online or can we keep from clearing the Trunk when a member signs out.  The old site would let me start an order, sign out and then go back in and the data was still there.      I do systems for a living, so I know it takes time to get everything setup, so don't take this as a complaint, it is a request.  I can go with the pencil & paper method for now.

@RayS i have not seen this issue myself.  In fact, my Trunk stays saved on my mobile browser whether I am logged in or not.  I had 10 items in my Trunk from last week, and was not logged in.  Closed the browser window and then reopened the web store and they were still there.  Logged in, still saved, logged out, still there, then logged back in again, and the Trunk was still saved.

I have not tested it from a PC browser though.

However, I will still add my vote for the Wishlist feature.

12 hours ago, TheWolf said:

@RayS i have not seen this issue myself.  In fact, my Trunk stays saved on my mobile browser whether I am logged in or not.  I had 10 items in my Trunk from last week, and was not logged in.  Closed the browser window and then reopened the web store and they were still there.  Logged in, still saved, logged out, still there, then logged back in again, and the Trunk was still saved.

I have not tested it from a PC browser though.

However, I will still add my vote for the Wishlist feature.

@TheWolf if you add items to your trunk and close the browser or log off and do not clear your cache or cookies, the data will show on the same machine and browser.   However, if you log off and sign in from a different system, PC vs Mac vs iPad, the data will be gone.  I just tested this to verify.  The same holds true if you exit the browser and clear your cache and cookies, the trunk will show as empty.

On my iPad where I don’t worry about the cache and cookies, the data shows in the trunk after a log off and whether I am logged in or not, which indicates it is held on the local machine and not the central server.

With me working various systems requiring high security and the wife being an accountant, we tend to have higher security models than most users need to deal with, so the cache and cookies are cleared upon browser exit.

The site is so much better than than old one already, once a few of these touch up items are applied, it will really Rock.

Hi guys, all good things and great feedback! We hope you're all enjoying the new site and the new features. In terms of moving the button to a more exposed location, I've expressed the concerns to our team and we'll look into seeing what our options are. The forums aren't going anywhere as this is a crucial point of like-minded enthusiasts and data! As for the country of origin to be added, each and every one of the bullets on the main page have the 6th bullet to be the country of origin.