Customer Service 866.965.0400

PS on WS

SGM CAMARO

Question

7 answers to this question

On 7/19/2019 at 2:59 PM, vm1971 said:

I havent tried, but my tried and true AMAAZING WS solution is clay,  glass cleaner, glass sealant, glass cleaner, and glass boost. 

no wipers 50+ MPH (with caution). 

incredible!

=V=

Confused, you are clay barring the glass then using glass cleaner. Then you are applying glass sealant and glass cleaner again? After sealing? Does the glass sealant leave dust or something that requires cleaning again? And then glass boost. How do you maintain the glass after this? How often do you perform this complete process? 

I like the hydrophobic reaction. I used to have a product when I repaired windshields. My process was to use an alcohol wipe to clean the glass then glass polish with an orange pad, then glass cleaner to clean excess polish and a Hydrophobic coating product produced by the company. Wipers not required after 35 MPH! (NONE of these products were Adam"s Polishes products). 

I am going to use this if I understand the process correctly. Thanks!!!

1 hour ago, SgtLip said:

Confused, you are clay barring the glass then using glass cleaner. Then you are applying glass sealant and glass cleaner again? After sealing? Does the glass sealant leave dust or something that requires cleaning again? And then glass boost. How do you maintain the glass after this? How often do you perform this complete process? 

I like the hydrophobic reaction. I used to have a product when I repaired windshields. My process was to use an alcohol wipe to clean the glass then glass polish with an orange pad, then glass cleaner to clean excess polish and a Hydrophobic coating product produced by the company. Wipers not required after 35 MPH! (NONE of these products were Adam"s Polishes products). 

I am going to use this if I understand the process correctly. Thanks!!!

To summarize...clay, Glass Cleaner (remove residue), Glass Sealant, Glass Cleaner (again, remove residue), then Glass Boost every month or two.

Glass Sealant will last about 200mi of in-rain driving or one full tank of washer fluid, whichever comes first. 

9 hours ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

heres a good resource 

Thanks, the video reinforces @vm1971's response, not that I doubted him at all. I wanted to make sure I knew the steps.

Can't wait to get my 2 Mystery Boxes today to see if I received any of these products.

If you get into excessive bugs, not that it would happen around the horse farms on 301 just before Ocala, don't use the gas station cleaners.  You should pull out your Adam's Glass cleaner from your travel kit and do the windshield properly.  I have also found that by using Glass Boost about every two weeks, that I don't need to release the windshield for 2-3 months according to how much it has rained and whether or not the vehicle is kept under cover.

1 hour ago, SgtLip said:

Thanks, the video reinforces @vm1971's response, not that I doubted him at all. I wanted to make sure I knew the steps.

Can't wait to get my 2 Mystery Boxes today to see if I received any of these products.

It’s always great to watch one of these videos with King @Adam he’s really good at thoroughly helping people understand what he’s doing and why.