Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bottle storage

ragin_cajuns

Question

I currently have all my bottles stored on a deep shelf in the garage but that's not the best way to store them in my opinion since they are all stacked behind each other.  Always hard to see what you have.

I have a spot on the wall where I could put a long shallow shelf to store the bottles in a long single file line.  Anyone have theirs stored like this?  I'm looking for ideas on how to build the shelf.

Not interested in cabinets or deep shelves - thanks but I'm looking for anyone who has an idea or an actual shallow shelf to hold the bottles.

Thanks,

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ragin_cajuns said:

I currently have all my bottles stored on a deep shelf in the garage but that's not the best way to store them in my opinion since they are all stacked behind each other.  Always hard to see what you have.

I have a spot on the wall where I could put a long shallow shelf to store the bottles in a long single file line.  Anyone have theirs stored like this?  I'm looking for ideas on how to build the shelf.

Not interested in cabinets or deep shelves - thanks but I'm looking for anyone who has an idea or an actual shallow shelf to hold the bottles.

Thanks,

I found this Rhino shelf with a bar to hang additional bottles. 

F0E1B96A-1C12-47A2-86C2-29D4FB0F680B.thumb.jpeg.ec09b0d673e6ffc97ce3529e82b56f12.jpeg