Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Travel Kit

RayS

Question

My normal travel kit consists of the 8 bottle bag along with a Adam's crate for the towels and miscellaneous supplies.   The normal travel kit holds everything I need for doing all the vehicles at the destination end of my Florida trips, ie golf carts, father-in-laws Equinox, Uncle's Suburban and one of the father-in-laws neighbors that helps him out.   Since I'm using the Ceramic Wash + Coat, Ceramic Waterless and CB on the truck and Terrain, I need to get a second bag for the Ceramic products. 

I was thinking of the 4  bottle show bag since it would match the 8 bottle bag, but I think the 8 ounce bottles would flop around in there.  Which in turn got me to look at the Soft Shell Storage Case.  Based on the picture on the site of the Mesh Control Section, it looks like the bottles should fit nicely and even hold the Glass Sealant and Glass Boost bottles.

My question is:  Does anyone have one of the Soft Shell Bags and any of the 8 ounce bottles to see how how they fit?  

For reference, this is the one that I'm looking at:  https://adamspolishes.com/collections/adams-detailing-car-care-bags/products/adam-s-soft-shell-storage-case-1  

Thank you in advance.

3 answers to this question

Sorry it took me so long to answer.  I have the soft shell bag, and it's big.  It will easily hold the small 8 oz bottles, the 12 oz, and the 16's.  So I took pics of each of the sizes in the bag and outside so you could see how big the bag is. The first pic is in the bag, 8 oz Tire Armor with the sprayer, the 12 oz Ceramic, and the 16oz. Waterless Wash.  the second pic is them in the pocket.  Third shows you how big the bag is, and the fourth I tried to show you how wide or deep it is.  It's a super nice case, not soft, not hard.  Plenty deep for micros too.   Hope that helps.

100_3239.JPG

100_3240 (2).JPG

100_3241.JPG

100_3242 (2).JPG