Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the forum

Hello all,

I’m somewhat new to the detail world but enjoy driving a clean car/truck.  I just took the plunge and bought a Kranzle 1122TST.  I had been looking at several different options and kept coming back to this particular unit.  I’m sure it’s way over kill for my needs but I’m one of those with the buy it once mentality.  I’m also eventually looking into getting a couple polishers so I can do some paint correction as needed.  Anyway, enough about me.

I have some light scratches on my truck from rubbing up against some bushes in a drive through and was wondering what product I can use to get these out by hand?  Thanks for any advice!

27891A2B-687E-4B94-98A0-9D932ED87895.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.   Any of the products “can” be used by hand,  but you may get some good exercise out of it.  I recently ended up doing a Rabge Rover covered with tree sap by hand and paid for it for days...   you have a lot of truck to be doing it all by hand, you can do it, just plan on the time and effort.

According to how deep the scratches are will depend on what you need to do and could be anything from Revive hand polish to heavy correcting polish and some scratches are too deep to get out without wet sanding.   I suggest you try to get a couple and post them so we can get a better idea of what your are dealing with.

Welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:

For those scratches, if they're just light, get some Revive Polish. It's for hand polishing and will do wonders for your problem. I used it a lot before switching to the Swirl Killers.

Hello Adam's forum from Indiana.

I have been a car enthusiast since I was 16 years old. My first car was a 1990 Chevy Beretta, I sat in my car every day before getting my license.  I always took pride in my vehicles and keeping them looking good and still do till this day.  I've owned a 89 Saleen SSC, 1995 Mustang GT, 2008 Ford F350 Harley Davidson edition and now a 2003 Mustang Cobra and a 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch.IMG_20180805_191145_378.jpg.105c6d995d4cc57be0b19561a2a03f85.jpgIMG_20190718_125109298_HDR.thumb.jpg.d9820ce0995d595bd0fc6a1cce71c4c1.jpgIMG_20190718_123248332_HDR.thumb.jpg.fcfca5f3d1d5d184cdaf9d2b71a460f5.jpgIMG_20190718_124916063_HDR.thumb.jpg.f98456eb5f9138d500b787b0e8c9b14c.jpg  I was introduced to Adam's polishes by a local dealership in my area called, Dreammakers Automotive.  They specialize in high end cars such as Porsche, Ferrari, McLaren etc. and use Adam's Polishes in their detail department.  After doing some research on all of Adam's polishes and Adams history, I was hooked.

My first purchase was the buttery wax, it went on smooth and easier to remove with a great smell.  Since then, my wife has purchased a 15mm long throw polisher starter kit for my birthday as well as some paint sealant and polishing pads.  I like how Adam's has many tutorial videos on, how to properly maintain a vehicle with each of their specifically made products.  Adam's has made it very easy for anyone interested in vehicle detailing, with great products and equipment to complete a professional detail look.  

I look forward to learning more, about Adam's products and how to apply them with the online videos and tips and tricks from you all.

Edited by 15kingranchf150