Customer Service 866.965.0400

Weekend Quick Wash

SS LeadFoot

Question

Well I don't get to drive/wash the racecar often but got an opportunity last Saturday and took advantage. I have a huge problem with getting Adam's products and not using them because they are so nice, specifically towels. Well I tried to snap that habit. I used the silk glass towels and they are amazing! I have used the green and blue glass towels but the silk is a step above. I was amazed how well they worked. I have a few other Adam's glass towels to try next. I have been using the pressure washer and Mega Foam but I can get the foam to stick to the car as well as I would like. I've attached some pictures. Even had a little helper out there with me :) Enjoy!

IMG_20190803_070827.jpg

IMG_20190803_071337.jpg

IMG_20190803_073447.jpg

IMG_20190803_073434.jpg

IMG_20190803_083617.jpg

IMG_20190803_083608.jpg

IMG_20190803_091427.jpg

IMG_20190803_084220.jpg

3 answers to this question

@SS LeadFoot First, let me say what a beautiful pair of Red cars you have along with a cute helper.

Not knowing what you have on the car for a protectant, I can tell you that the foam and the way it is running looks similar to how Ultra Foam Shampoo looks on my vehicles that I have done with Ceramic Paste Wax.  It just doesn't stick very well, but I am able to see the dirt run off with the shampoo on the daily driver, so I know it working.  When I use the Ultra Shampoo on the vehicle with Ceramic Paste Wax, I make sure my soap bucket has plenty of of suds and I hit both buckets often to make sure the Mitt has plenty of soap.  

I have started using the 10" Car Wash Pad and like the way it holds the water and soap and have the Lambskin Wash Mitt in my Wishlist for the next order.   I also just got the Wash + Coat to use on vehicles with Ceramic Paste Wax and it foams less, but does it ever work wonders and you can use Ceramic Waterless Wash as a drying aid.  I've been a fan of the regular Waterless Wash and after trying the Ceramic Waterless Wash on the wife's garage queen, I know it will be the standard for anything with a ceramic product as the base.

Edited by RayS

Nice job!!  And your little helper is a real cutie.  I agree with RayS about what you have on your car. I've had issues with foam not sticking on my CPW cars too, well with  every wax.  But I wouldn't worry about it.  I look at it as the running foam means it's taking dirt and crap with it .   Your rides look great.