Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic trim

buffalobob920

Question

7 answers to this question

Ceramic trim coating?

You would first clean the trim as well as possible with APC or Tire and Rubber cleaner. Not sure if surface prep will be needed prior to trim restorer.

Then you would Use the Trim Restorer, and let it cure/dry for the full amount of time. (I think it's 6 hours indoor if possible)

Then apply Ceramic Trim Coating and let it cure for the full cure time. (I think this is about 2 hours, the label on the product should specify)

Then you should be ready to go.

5 hours ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Ceramic trim coating?

You would first clean the trim as well as possible with APC or Tire and Rubber cleaner. Not sure if surface prep will be needed prior to trim restorer.

Then you would Use the Trim Restorer, and let it cure/dry for the full amount of time. (I think it's 6 hours indoor if possible)

Then apply Ceramic Trim Coating and let it cure for the full cure time. (I think this is about 2 hours, the label on the product should specify)

Then you should be ready to go.

Yes trim coating ok thanks for the information 

1 hour ago, buffalobob920 said:

Yes trim coating ok thanks for the information 

The Humidity will affect the drying and cure times and you want to make sure everything is cured before putting outside.  If you have the facilities, my recommendation is to keep it in the garage for at least 4 hours and I prefer overnight.