Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to it all

SgtLip

New to the site and car detailing. I Googled benefits of applying Ceramic Coating to a Vinyl Wrap and the response brought me here.

I Foamed my car for the first time this week with Adam's Car Wash. Ordered the Surprise Box on Amazon yesterday. Can't wait to see what goodies I get. I am new to cleaning my own cars as of this year. Thought that would be my chores in retirement. Purchased a lightweight pressure washer and a bunch of products from Obsessed Garage. I had my wife Lexus Ceramic coated as well as my Subaru that I had color change vinyl wrapped. 

Looking forward to learning a lot more about performing my own detailing. THANKS Adam's Polishing for making a great product.

Welcome Donald!

I am originally from north Florida, and grew up going to Crystal River as a kid.  One of the best places to go to interact with Manatees during their spring migration.  

Both of them are fine looking vehicles and your front emblem is really neat.

I'm going to recommend you look through some of @falcaineer posts that show his White car, he's got it perfected to really pop.  The one thing that I've learned is that if the wife is happy with the way her car looks, she doesn't ask questions about what I purchase or use, in fact she even does the ordering.  Although, I'm still not sure if that is because she's being helpful or controlling.

Edited by RayS