Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fabric Lined Wheel Wells

WonderWoman25502

Question

13 answers to this question

Pressure washing works great.  Use APC to loosen stuff up, but it will make a lot of foam and then you'll have to spend more time rinsing it out.  If you have a brush that you can fit in there, you won't hurt it. 

If you're using a power washer, don't use APC or you'll end up with more suds than you can get out.   Use APC and a brush by hand, or use a brush and a power washer, but not APC and a power washer .

2 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

New Guy Here. I see LOTS of letters like APC and APP. 

Is there somewhere what these are is spelled out?

Depending in what browser you’re usung, you should be able to hover your mouse over the acronym and it should show you what it is.

if not here’s a list

1 minute ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Depending in what browser you’re usung, you should be able to hover your mouse over the acronym and it should show you what it is.

if not here’s a list

On a MAC. Using Safari. Just tried and nothing happens.  Thanks for the list. I'll keep it on my computer until I learn the simple one.

On 8/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, WonderWoman25502 said:

What is the best way to clean fabric lined wheel wells? It seems like the pressure washer is the best way to get the dirt out but stuff still sticks to them.

Pressure washer is the best way to clean them, key is do it often that seems helps some.