Jump to content
Customer Service 866.965.0400
  • 0
WonderWoman25502

Fabric Lined Wheel Wells

Question

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Pressure washing works great.  Use APC to loosen stuff up, but it will make a lot of foam and then you'll have to spend more time rinsing it out.  If you have a brush that you can fit in there, you won't hurt it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I agree with @Rich 

my carpet lined wheel wells, I use app and then a fender brush and my pressure washer.

 

And sidenote: I read somewhere that you shouldn’t use undercarriage spray on the fabric parts of the wheel well. 

Just so you’re aware, I learned the hard way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I us APC and the fender brush with good results.

 

3 hours ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

I read somewhere that you shouldn’t use undercarriage spray on the fabric parts of the wheel well. 

 

True, don't do that! 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

If you're using a power washer, don't use APC or you'll end up with more suds than you can get out.   Use APC and a brush by hand, or use a brush and a power washer, but not APC and a power washer .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

New Guy Here. I see LOTS of letters like APC and APP. 

 

Is there somewhere what these are is spelled out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

New Guy Here. I see LOTS of letters like APC and APP. 

 

Is there somewhere what these are is spelled out?

 

Depending in what browser you’re usung, you should be able to hover your mouse over the acronym and it should show you what it is.

 

if not here’s a list

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

 

Depending in what browser you’re usung, you should be able to hover your mouse over the acronym and it should show you what it is.

 

if not here’s a list

 

 

 

On a MAC. Using Safari. Just tried and nothing happens.  Thanks for the list. I'll keep it on my computer until I learn the simple one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

 

On a MAC. Using Safari. Just tried and nothing happens.  Thanks for the list. I'll keep it on my computer until I learn the simple one.

 

 

Try using google chrome if you have it.

 

also you’ll probably catch on pretty quickly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, WonderWoman25502 said:

What is the best way to clean fabric lined wheel wells? It seems like the pressure washer is the best way to get the dirt out but stuff still sticks to them.

Pressure washer is the best way to clean them, key is do it often that seems helps some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...