Customer Service 866.965.0400
Maverick9110e

Shelving product for Buckets and truck brush

Loving the new shelving products from Adams and going to build out the garage around them, but i noticed the "gallon" holders are for the gallon containers of products.  Might be nice to have for for the buckets as well? Just a thought, not sure if there would be enough interest for them. 

The other thought is a spot on any of the racks to add a holder for the truck brush, lord knows you don't want that thing hitting the ground. 

Nice suggestions! A bucket holder might be difficult just due to the diameter of a bucket would have it sticking out pretty far from the wall, but I can pass it along. A holder for the Truck Brush is a good idea too :)

7 hours ago, SgtLip said:

Saw this on another web site. A detail cart with a place to put a 5 gallon bucket. Thought it was a good idea.

image.png.36bfff7b28f3ec42c0bd726ea21fe02c.png

Not sure how much I'd use that since I do a three bucket wash.  But I can see where some might need a high bucket.  Not everyone is "one size fits all".