Customer Service 866.965.0400
Spazz318

Black plastic trim restorer with ceramic?

Question

5 answers to this question

Absolutely! If you want longer last lasting results, you can also use Paint coating.

And welcome! Be sure to post your own individual intro on the new member forum so we can all welcome you properly...

On 8/17/2019 at 1:10 AM, falcaineer said:

Absolutely! If you want longer last lasting results, you can also use Paint coating.

And welcome! Be sure to post your own individual intro on the new member forum so we can all welcome you properly...

I want to use my remaining paint ceramic on my plastic. I used the trim restorer a couple weeks ago so I plan on using ISO to wipe it all down then apply the ceramic. My question is can I just leave it outside afterwards to cure or does it have to sit in the garage overnight for curing? Also if I get some on the paint as long as I wipe it off right away will I be ok?

Just now, brihvac said:

I want to use my remaining paint ceramic on my plastic. I used the trim restorer a couple weeks ago so I plan on using ISO to wipe it all down then apply the ceramic. My question is can I just leave it outside afterwards to cure or does it have to sit in the garage overnight for curing? Also if I get some on the paint as long as I wipe it off right away will I be ok? Do I use Ceramic Boost on the plastic also?

1 hour ago, brihvac said:

I want to use my remaining paint ceramic on my plastic. I used the trim restorer a couple weeks ago so I plan on using ISO to wipe it all down then apply the ceramic. My question is can I just leave it outside afterwards to cure or does it have to sit in the garage overnight for curing? Also if I get some on the paint as long as I wipe it off right away will I be ok?

I'd highly recommend you leave if indoors, if possible, to cure. Otherwise dust, etc. could stick to it. Or worse, unexpected rain. And yeah, if you just wipe away it'll be fine.