Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to forum

Spazz318

Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking on this forum for a few months now and decided to finally make an account. I discovered Adams about a year ago. Once I finally got around to using Adams products around thanksgiving last year, I’ve been hooked. 

I am from the West Palm Beach area in south Florida. I own 2 vehicles that unfortunately both live outside 24/7. My wife’s car stays in the garage. So between all the vehicles, I stay pretty busy keeping them clean. Most of the time it’s not nearly as much as I would like to. The honeydew list and work always get in the way. 

The Adams forum as a whole has so much info it’s insane. I can sit on here and read for hours and gain so much knowledge. Thank you Adams and everyone that contributes to this forum to feed this insane addiction we all have. 

Welcome to the forum Bryan.  What is it with the Wife's vehicle being in the garage and guys toys sitting outside?  Oh well, I don't argue with my wife either that is why her vehicle is inside and mine is in the driveway.