Customer Service 866.965.0400
Cvmaxuda

Southern Indiana farmer, checking in

Hello all. I recently purchased a left over 2018 Charger Scatpack, plum crazy pearl coat. While researching (a lot of YouTube) before the purchase, I discovered Adam’s Polishes (thanks RP Productions). Started off with a mystery trunk organizer and from there I was hooked!  Amazing products that are fun and exciting to use and the results...  WOW!  Adam’s educational videos are great and have been very inspirational. Now I look to the forum in my quest for detailing knowledge.  

Welcome to the forum Charlie!  My wife's family is in Salem, In.  Close by?  Very nice looking Charger!  :welcomebanner:

7 hours ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum Charlie!  My wife's family is in Salem, In.  Close by?  Very nice looking Charger!  :welcomebanner:

Thanks,

Salem is REAL close. I live in the Henryville area ( 20 miles or so towards Louisville ).

Posted (edited)

That was not the color I was expecting though even you said it was Plum Crazy Pearl, but I have to admit that I like it.   Polished out, Ceramic Spray Coating or Ceramic Paste Wax topped with Brilliant Glaze - it would absolutely stand out at a show.

Edited by RayS

On 8/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, RayS said:

That was not the color I was expecting though even you said it was Plum Crazy Pearl, but I have to admit that I like it.   Polished out, Ceramic Spray Coating or Ceramic Paste Wax topped with Brilliant Glaze - it would absolutely stand out at a show.

:iagree: