Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Plush Drying Towels (Regular & Mini)

SgtLip

Question

I was looking in the Store and saw the "Adam's Plush Drying Towels" and was reading about them.

I started with the "Mini Plush Drying Towel" and I see in a few places it states the towel is 16" x 20". Then there is a picture with the corner of the towel with the dimensions stating the towel is 16" x 24". Is it, 16" x 20" or 16" x 24"?

Then I went to the "Adam's Plush Drying Towel" and I see it shows the towel being 24" x 36". And again, the the picture of the corner of the towel with the dimensions 29" x 36".

Is it 24" x 36" or 29" x 36"?

Edited by SgtLip
Added to request for clarification

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

Could be they're approximate dimensions.  Does it really matter?

I guess if I was independently wealthy, NO!!!

But when you need to spend so much on towels to do specific jobs, why buy the large when the mini will do?

It's called price comparison or evaluating ROI.

Besides, someone gets paid to write and post this information. Millennial's, doesn't anyone take pride in their work anymore?

The mini plush is indeed a 16x20 towel. I have it and it works great! Not large enough to dry a car. It’s mean for drying door/trunk jambs or your wheel faces. It’s the same material as the Ultra Plush Drying Towel. The Ultra Plush Drying Towel is a 29x36 towel, while the Great White Drying Towel is 24x36.

43 minutes ago, Amiguel6 said:

The mini plush is indeed a 16x20 towel. I have it and it works great! Not large enough to dry a car. It’s mean for drying door/trunk jambs or your wheel faces. It’s the same material as the Ultra Plush Drying Towel. The Ultra Plush Drying Towel is a 29x36 towel, while the Great White Drying Towel is 24x36.

Thanks for the feedback. I was beginning to think no one knew!