Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Colorado

FrontRanger

Greetings! New member from Colorado checking in. Daily driver is a KIA Soul and the fun car is a Land Rover Discovery Sport. Tried Adam's 2oz Sample Kit and now I'm hooked. Hoping to learn from all the experts here.

7 minutes ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Mark!  Are you close to Adam's Headquarters?

I'm a 30-minute drive from their HQ. Went there to pick up my first order and was blown away by the size of the place (and the awesome vintage Schwinn bicycle collection hanging from the rafters).

Welcome Mark and don't forget to post pictures of your rides.  

I take care of a Range Rover Evoque and I'm not sure which is worse the wheels  or the grill, everything else is pretty easy and Adam's keeps it looking good.

Edited by RayS

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Parker, Colorado and head to the warehouse a couple times a month. Great staff and can always find fantastic deals. The guys on the forum are full of knowledge and willing to share. Try and get to one of the detail clinics that are put on at the warehouse. 

Welcome to the addiction.

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2019 at 12:34 PM, FrontRanger said:

Greetings! New member from Colorado checking in. Daily driver is a KIA Soul and the fun car is a Land Rover Discovery Sport. Tried Adam's 2oz Sample Kit and now I'm hooked. Hoping to learn from all the experts here.

Weather in Colorado has been pretty crappy, but I managed to spend a few hours getting the bride's Rover looking clean and shiny.

Love how the wheels/tires turned out with Adam's Tire Shine and Detail Spray (even though I did miss a couple of water drops before taking this pic)IMG_2179.thumb.JPG.5f0f120ea4ae238909303b108124857f.JPG.