Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiten

New Retail Store Coming to CA, Sep 2019

I didnt watch the whole video but looks like a few new products are getting released Monday!!  Hoping for

cali DS online!! They blurred out the pics though!!    New store looks awsome.   Anybody visit the store yet???

Hoping to see the Cali DS on the site Monday as well, but not gonna get my hopes up lol

Edited by GolfR

Posted (edited)

25.7 miles from me according to Googles Map. I need to go here soon, The Detailing . com store not too far from here sells Adam's. But this store will have all the towels and goodies I'm sure.  I'm broke but I want to go to check it out, I can buy one bottle of something. I just gotta see the store lol.

Cool video but IMHO y'all should shoot a new one with it fully done. I know I'm going to be spending a lot of damn money here. I asked in another thread, but I'll ask here because I'm too lazy to call. Do they match on-line prices? promo codes too?  And like for the towels where you get a big discount for 6 or 12, same in store?

Maybe I will just call tomorrow and find out. 

Edited by quebert