Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pumpkin Spice 2019

falcaineer

I believe there may be a 2nd release. Photos have surfaced on Instagram of a new fall sticker and a fall themed 5 gallon bucket. I'm sure there's a bunch more to a "phase 2". Pumpkin Spice H2O G&G and ON released on October 3rd or last year, so we may see this second release around the same time. However, I feel like the PS H2O G&G & ON sat on the shelves for a while as they were on clearance for a while. They all ended up in the red Clearance Mystery Buckets. 

4 hours ago, Amiguel6 said:

I believe there may be a 2nd release. Photos have surfaced on Instagram of a new fall sticker and a fall themed 5 gallon bucket. I'm sure there's a bunch more to a "phase 2". Pumpkin Spice H2O G&G and ON released on October 3rd or last year, so we may see this second release around the same time. However, I feel like the PS H2O G&G & ON sat on the shelves for a while as they were on clearance for a while. They all ended up in the red Clearance Mystery Buckets. 

What's this new sticker?

Anyone else order “Vanilla Spice “ tire shine and receive “Pumpkin Spice” instead?  I did.  

Upon closer inspection of the website, they do show the bottle labeled “Pumpkin Spice” under the “Vanilla Spice “ product page. I’m now guessing this is a title error, obviously 

im surprised this was not caught beforehand. It should be changed.  Kinda disappointed. I really like vanilla scented stuff. 

2 hours ago, Pugsly14 said:

Anyone else order “Vanilla Spice “ tire shine and receive “Pumpkin Spice” instead?  I did.  

Upon closer inspection of the website, they do show the bottle labeled “Pumpkin Spice” under the “Vanilla Spice “ product page. I’m now guessing this is a title error, obviously 

im surprised this was not caught beforehand. It should be changed.  Kinda disappointed. I really like vanilla scented stuff. 

It's a Vanilla Spice scent but part of the Pumpkin Spice collection. Hope that makes sense.

8 hours ago, Pugsly14 said:

You ain't smelled it?

40 minutes ago, Rich said:

Got the PS candle (wife  wanted it) in my latest order.  She's all impressed because it's  a wood wick, not string.  Apparently that means no soot in the air.  Who knew?  I'll never understand women. 🤪

Not to mention the bonus of campfire style crackling sounds as it burns. #holidaytime

47 minutes ago, Simply_Jay said:

I really enjoyed the fall gear but I was actually surprise i didn't get the sprayer heads with the bottles. Luckily enough i had some new ones for some products that i haven't used so I made use of them.

That should be automatic! Wonder what happened.

15 hours ago, Low_Kuntree said:

You ain't smelled it?

I wasn’t gonna open it to check. It’s like if I ordered a bag of chips and someone sent a bag labeled dog food. I’m not gonna open it just to make sure it really is chips. 😀

Plus Pumpkin Spice is a specific flavor. If I order a Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks (uggg, why would I do that anyway?). They don’t then ask “what flavor?” Plus Adams advertises it as “Vanilla Spice”. Most everything else that is scented isn’t advertised as that specific scent even though they are scented (I’m looking at you Mega Foam!!! Bubble gummy Cotten candy scented greatness)

But in this case, I just got a response back from customer service and they stated it is a labeling error. 

Thank you for contacting us and thank you for your business! It was an error by our label designer. It is a vanilla spice scent, it just says pmupkin. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us!”

Edited by Pugsly14