Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's in the wild...

FrontRanger

• 1 month later...

Geez, I wish I lived there. I would much rather walk in and pick up what I need and leave with it in my hand. You can even buy the MF Revitalizer there. I wonder why that product is NEVER discounted or on sale? Anyways, all the way over here in Florida, having a retail store close by would be nice.

Getting ready to buy a polishing machine and having to buy a bunch of different pads and polishes just to see what I need seems costly. Having the store close by would make things so much easier. Oh well, such is life.

1 hour ago, SgtLip said:

Geez, I wish I lived there. I would much rather walk in and pick up what I need and leave with it in my hand. You can even buy the MF Revitalizer there. I wonder why that product is NEVER discounted or on sale? Anyways, all the way over here in Florida, having a retail store close by would be nice.

Getting ready to buy a polishing machine and having to buy a bunch of different pads and polishes just to see what I need seems costly. Having the store close by would make things so much easier. Oh well, such is life.

The thing with the pads and polishes is you don't know exactly what will work the best until you do the test spot.  Some black paint will correct with finishing polish/pads while others require microfiber pads.  Some will mar even with finishing polish/pads, and will require using water on the pads to keep them cool or switching to a super-soft sealant pad.  Maybe wetsanding is more effective for the bad parts and will give a better finish.  

The basics of paint correction is straight forward, but the more you do different cars you find it is an art!   :pc:

Edited by mc2hill

8 hours ago, SgtLip said:

Check with your local Chevy or GMC/Buick dealer.  Many of them are Adam's dealers and the ones near me have a decent stock and will give me a discount when there is a sale online.

I'll admit that with driving a Chevy and a GMC that use Adam's products, I'm an advertisement when I show up to get Adam's supplies.  I've had more than one person ask about the products when they see my vehicles and I'm more than happy to tell them about the products and pick up some side work.  I just don't understand why the Chevy dealer won't give me a Red Vette to advertise with, I'd even let them keep their dealer sticker on it.

5 hours ago, falcaineer said:

What if they offered you a black Vette? 🤔

The local Chevy dealer has been so good to me from a service and deal standpoint, that I would be willing, if they asked nicely, to do them the favor of advertising for them in a black Vette.  However, I reserve the right to use selective adjectives while attempting to keep any black vehicle shiny and clean, including my full bird Colonel Uncle's SUV.

13 minutes ago, RayS said:

I've thought about this a bunch over the last day and I'm not sure about the answer:

If someone gave you as a Detailer a Black vehicle, is that a Gift or a Punishment?

Is that a Punishment Gift or a Gift of Punishment?