Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure Washer Recommendations?

KoryMiller340

Question

Thinking about purchasing a pressure washer, I know there are tons out there, can anyone share their experience?  This would be dual use, driveway, sidewalks, back porch (screened in lanai) and washing cars.  I was leaning towards an electric, just so that when I'm washing cars, I'm not feeling like I am playing "beat the clock" because of using fuel while it is running.  I'd say I'll probably use it quarterly to clean stuff around the house, otherwise, weekly to wash cars if that changes the recommendations.  Just worried about not having enough PSI if I go electric.  Can anyone weigh in on both?  

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

I know this is an Adams forum, but Matt at Obsessed Garage has purchased hundreds of "budget" pressure washers and tested to see which ones were up to par, all his videos on this are on Youtube. I would definitely go electric, if you get the right one, it will do everything a gas one would. If I didnt have my Kranzle, I would most likely buy *****.

EDIT: Also another thing, PSI is not what really matters, its the GPM or Gallons Per Minute that is the big factor to figure out.

My apologies about the forum rules and recommending other brands. With that said, I don't see a gas pressure washer on the site, although I know the one you're talking about. 

But to the OP, asking on here will be pretty biased since its an Adams only forum. All I can recommend is do your research and find what works for your budget and what you will be using it for.

15 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Please note Adam's offers both gas and electric pressure washers. Since this is an Adam's forum and in keeping with the forum rules, please keep any recommendations to gas or electric, not name brand. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gas pressure washer is not an Adam's product. Neither is the snub nose gun that comes with it. I believe the pressure washer is a Karcher and I know the snub nose is from MTM.

Surprised your even allowed to mention Obssesed Garage considering her pretty much said the Adam's power washer was junk! Adam's isn't in the market to make power washers, so why not give the kid good advice brand wise, 99% of their money is made from liquid/detailing products.  Not like your taking much away from adam's he will still most likely buy products to use with it. 

3 hours ago, Mbrazelton said:

Surprised your even allowed to mention Obssesed Garage considering her pretty much said the Adam's power washer was junk! Adam's isn't in the market to make power washers, so why not give the kid good advice brand wise, 99% of their money is made from liquid/detailing products.  Not like your taking much away from adam's he will still most likely buy products to use with it. 

Because this forum isn't for giving good advice brand-wise, it's for giving good advice with Adam's specific line of products.  I don't understand why the discussion about the merits of other products isn't allowed, as we all want the best results for our money but those are the rules to participate here.  Personally, I feel like there is a difference between promoting the sale of competing products and discussing them, but I suppose the discussion of others could lead to a potential sale for the competitor and not for Adam's if the discussion lead to a perceived better value.  A bit of a catch-22 I suppose.  Either way, one should never limit research to one source of information be it detailing or any other aspect of life.

22 hours ago, Devon527 said:

My apologies about the forum rules and recommending other brands. With that said, I don't see a gas pressure washer on the site, although I know the one you're talking about. 

But to the OP, asking on here will be pretty biased since its an Adams only forum. All I can recommend is do your research and find what works for your budget and what you will be using it for.

No worries, Devon, and thank you for understanding. BTW, here's the link to the gas one, https://adamspolishes.com/products/landa-electric-pressure-washer

19 hours ago, Amiguel6 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gas pressure washer is not an Adam's product. Neither is the snub nose gun that comes with it. I believe the pressure washer is a Karcher and I know the snub nose is from MTM.

Correct, the gas one is made by Karcher, but it is sold and endorsed by Adam's. The snub nose that I have and got separately before this was released is made by MTM, and it looks like the one with that pw, but I don't know for sure.

17 hours ago, Mbrazelton said:

As you know, that video (and Adam's electric pressure washer) has already been discussed on here at length and it wasn't removed then, either. Everyone is entitled to offer an opinion. All of us on here, though, have rules to abide by as we offer it as forum members.

Adam's has expanded their product line to include more accessories, so the pressure washer is still a revenue-generating item, be it large or small. Taking away from that, even in the smallest, is not in Adam's best interest.

As to giving brand advice, please remember this is an Adam's-centric forum and the User Agreement states we will not promote non-Adam's products. "Excessive discussion, and endorsement" are what this particular thread has the propensity to cause, thus the reason I asked for it to be limited to gas vs. electric. 

Thank you for your membership and in advance for your understanding.

14 hours ago, nateeric said:

Because this forum isn't for giving good advice brand-wise, it's for giving good advice with Adam's specific line of products.

Bingo. 

For reference:

"The team at Adam's understands that we are clearly not the only detail products on the market, but we do however reserve the right to limit the discussion of such products in order to protect our best interests. 

Light discussion and comparison of outside products is perfectly acceptable so long as it remains respectful, but direct links, marketing, excessive discussion, and endorsement of any product not endorsed or sold by Adam's Premium Car Care is prohibited. There are a number of detailing discussion boards and enthusiast forums on the web where these products can be discussed at length. Here at AdamsForums.com please try to keep the discussion related to the use and support of Adam's products."