Customer Service 866.965.0400

Online Tent Sale!

4 hours ago, rswheels said:

That Soft Shell case would fit great in my corvette........but I sure could use a new cart......but all the unboxing videos of the trunk organizer mystery box show lots of cool products.......WHY Adam, why do you do this to me, I need a patch to help with the mystery box addiction.

The Soft Shell case is outstanding.  I received mine a couple of weeks and it is a perfect size for small trips or when when need some extra supplies.   In my case, was looking at for the ceramic line when I travel since my 8 bottle bag is already full.   Here's a link with some pictures that @Rich put together in response to my question.

10 hours ago, rswheels said:

That Soft Shell case would fit great in my corvette........but I sure could use a new cart......but all the unboxing videos of the trunk organizer mystery box show lots of cool products.......WHY Adam, why do you do this to me, I need a patch to help with the mystery box addiction.

The trunk organizer is almost too big for the Vette.  Especially if you have other stuff  in the trunk.  Soft Shell case works great because it's big enough, small enough, and deep enough.  

I received my Mystery Soft Shell Case. The case is much larger then it looks in pictures, which is a good thing. I already own the Show bag and it was just too small. My Mystery Case included a bottle of detail spray, Car Shampoo, and glass cleaner but what I was really happy to receive was the Great White Drying towel and the single soft microfiber because I can always use towels. no big wow factor but received most of the essentials I needed to fill the case and have it ready to go whenever I travel or just need to do a quick detail and all for the cost of just the case. Overall very pleased and thanks to everyone that recommenced the Soft Shell Case.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:56 PM, falcaineer said:

Hate to see a screen shot of the bank account 🤑 🤟

😓

On 10/4/2019 at 9:13 PM, tlbullet said:

Im surprised your credit card company didn’t lock your card suspecting fraud!!!  Busy few weeks u had!!

Thinking about it, I'm surprised as well.