Customer Service 866.965.0400

ResistAll

Hnry

Question

Dealer applied ResistAll to my used 2016 Altman over scratches. Tried to remove scratches and colored polish then wax. Scratches gone, wash car two times all scratches back colored polish and wax gone. Is there a product that removes ResistAll? 

16 answers to this question

Which Resistall did he apply?  NG, NG2, or Enviroguard?   I would think that doing the steps  the same as when you apply ceramic coat would remove most of it.  Clay, wash polish, and Ceramic prep.  

7 hours ago, Rich said:

Which Resistall did he apply?  NG, NG2, or Enviroguard?   I would think that doing the steps  the same as when you apply ceramic coat would remove most of it.  Clay, wash polish, and Ceramic prep.  

Thanks they applied ng2. Have you ever heard of mx-7. 

32 minutes ago, Hnry said:

So a clay bar should remove ResistAll thanks

I think you’ll want to use the full process that @rich mentioned. Strip wash your car, Clay your car, then the Polishing step will probably be the most sure thing to remove the Resistall. Following with a surface prep (found in the ceramic section of Adams products). Then apply whatever protection you choose.

Edited by Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin

3 hours ago, Hnry said:

I’m new to this can you tell thanks everyone 

We've all been through the learning process and for some of us relearning when we switched to Adam's.  Ask questions, you'll find that the members on this forum are helpful and enjoy helping others.

3 hours ago, RayS said:

We've all been through the learning process and for some of us relearning when we switched to Adam's.  Ask questions, you'll find that the members on this forum are helpful and enjoy helping others.

Agreed!

And @Hnry don't be afraid of making a mistake. We've all done it...and we document them here!

52 minutes ago, Hnry said:

Can I use the soapy water from the strip wash?

Yes, you can, but it may not be as slick as you need, especially when it starts to dry. You can also use Rinseless Wash diluted 64:1 if you have any.