Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wash and wax - solids separated out

Laid GP

Question

I have a bottle of wash and wax that is a couple years old. I glanced at it tonight and it looks like the wax has all settled to the bottom of it and deposited to the bottom of the bottle. I assume it’s ruined but just wondering if there was a fix for this? Shaking it did not seem to do any good. 

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Laid GP said:

I have a bottle of wash and wax that is a couple years old. I glanced at it tonight and it looks like the wax has all settled to the bottom of it and deposited to the bottom of the bottle. I assume it’s ruined but just wondering if there was a fix for this? Shaking it did not seem to do any good. 

Interesting. I've had H2OGG separate, but never Wash & Wax. Shaking the H2OGG always recombines it, and it seems to work fine.

Given the "couple years old" age of yours and the fact that it isn't recombining when shaken, it's probably time to replace it.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:06 AM, Norton said:

Interesting. I've had H2OGG separate, but never Wash & Wax. Shaking the H2OGG always recombines it, and it seems to work fine.

Given the "couple years old" age of yours and the fact that it isn't recombining when shaken, it's probably time to replace it.

19 hours ago, falcaineer said:

:iagree:

@Laid GP I had a bottle marked May 2018 that I got in a mystery bucket and used it once.  I have no complaints about how it did, but I usually do a thorough two bucket wash, dry and whatever is needed from there.  I took pictures of my bottle, which is showing separation and then I shook up and took another picture.  Based on the pictures, I think it is fine, but probably does need to go into my donate bucket so someone can use it before it expires.

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

Edited by RayS