Customer Service 866.965.0400

life of rinseless wash once mixed?

quebert

Question

6 answers to this question

I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one that buys the real Waterless Wash by the gallon and the Ceramic Waterless Wash by the 64 ounce container when there is a good sale.  While the Rinseless smells good, we do prefer the smell of the regular Waterless Wash.  

21 minutes ago, RayS said:

I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one that buys the real Waterless Wash by the gallon and the Ceramic Waterless Wash by the 64 ounce container when there is a good sale.  While the Rinseless smells good, we do prefer the smell of the regular Waterless Wash.  

Ha Ha, @RayS I JUST received my 16oz bottle of Ceramic Waterless Wash with an additional 64oz jug and 4 microfiber towels from the Amazon site for the price of the liquids. I thought I was strange for buying so much Ceramic Waterless Wash. I figured with 2 cars I would be using it a lot.

4 hours ago, RayS said:

Nope! I absolutely prefer the smell of the Waterless Wash...over just about every product, actually...and I also have the 64oz of the Ceramic Waterless. I use RW when I have to.