Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
quebert

question about Adam's large polisher bag

I bought a large bag from Adam's like 3-4 years ago. It's buried somewhere in my garage so I can't go get it to measure the size. Are these two the same bags?

Not sure which bag you are talking about when you say "large bag".  Adam's has had a slew of bags over the years, all different sizes. The Large Polisher Bag is pretty close to being a duffel bag.  It's 22 X 9 X 10 inches, if that helps.

At the time I bought it, it was the only large bag you guys offered. It had the 16oz elastic bottle holders.  I see the size of this one in it's description, I'm trying to figure out if it's the same bag as I already have. Without me having to clean my garage to find it lol.

Okay.  I think I know which one you're talking about.  That bag held 12 bottles and a few micros.  It would also hold a Flex or a Cyclo.  I'm pretty sure they're either the same size or darn close.  The new bag may be just a couple inches longer, but not much.