Customer Service 866.965.0400

ceramic spray

m auto detail

Question

On 10/28/2019 at 2:56 PM, SgtLip said:

That is my current plan. I purchased the Ceramic Boost and Waterless Wash. My plan is too use them to maintain the Spray coating. Maybe Spring/Summer I want to strip and start from scratch and do a proper correction and Ceramic Coating (not the spray). Only problem is I do not have the buffing tools nor have I ever used one. So I haven't thought that far ahead about doing any correction. I wish there was a way to have someone do the correcting and apply the Adam's Ceramic Coating for me. That way I wouldn't screw anything up. I don't know of any professional detailers in my area that use Adam's products though. 

But thanks again for your time and assistance.

@SgtLip Dont be afraid to correct your paint with the SK. As long as your physically able to use the machine id give it a shot.  
 I watched as many videos as I could find and gave it a shot.  I was terrified to screw up the paint..but after a bunch of corrections under my belt I gained a tiny bit of confidence and knowledge of what the SK is capable of.  Im extremely happy with my SK’s performance and the results I got.  

6 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

@SgtLip Dont be afraid to correct your paint with the SK. As long as your physically able to use the machine id give it a shot.  
 I watched as many videos as I could find and gave it a shot.  I was terrified to screw up the paint..but after a bunch of corrections under my belt I gained a tiny bit of confidence and knowledge of what the SK is capable of.  Im extremely happy with my SK’s performance and the results I got.  

Thanks. Since I don't own one, it may be awhile before I get the guts to try it. 

3 hours ago, SgtLip said:

Thanks. Since I don't own one, it may be awhile before I get the guts to try it. 

They're one step ahead of you, Donald...Adam's offers a polisher rental program for when you're ready. 😁

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/machine-polisher-rental

5 hours ago, SgtLip said:

You'll be amazed at the difference a SK can make in your game.  The rental program is a great way experience the difference it will make and for those that may only need one once or twice a year, the rental may make more sense long term.

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

They're one step ahead of you, Donald...Adam's offers a polisher rental program for when you're ready. 😁

https://adamspolishes.com/pages/machine-polisher-rental

Anybody have an idea what the fees are? I own a 15m but would curious how much a mini rental would be.  I dont want to waste Cust serv time by filling out the i fo on the page.  

41 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

Anybody have an idea what the fees are? I own a 15m but would curious how much a mini rental would be.  I dont want to waste Cust serv time by filling out the i fo on the page.  

I was wondering the same thing. The link takes you to a page to complete info but I didn't see any rates.

Just curious, which is better for a rookie, corded or battery operated? Is the 15MM the best option?

26 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

I was wondering the same thing. The link takes you to a page to complete info but I didn't see any rates.

Just curious, which is better for a rookie, corded or battery operated? Is the 15MM the best option?

Sorry, I don't know the rates. But I'd recommend the corded 15mm for a great, all around option. If you want to add another to the mix to take it next level and it's affordable for you, add the Mini. I believe they add pads and maybe even polish, but don't quote me on that...

1 minute ago, falcaineer said:

Sorry, I don't know the rates. But I'd recommend the corded 15mm for a great, all around option. If you want to add another to the mix to take it next level and it's affordable for you, add the Mini. I believe they add pads and maybe even polish, but don't quote me on that...

THANKS @falcaineer. I'm planning on stripping it down and doing everything in the spring so I'll save the link and look into it then. Appreciate the info.

39 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

Who said procrastination was bad thing??

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not on Instagram.

Im not either...just google “Adams polishes instagram”...one of the pages will give you their feed.  Just refresh the page everyday or so and you will see all of their Posts in real time.   

7 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

Im not either...just google “Adams polishes instagram”...one of the pages will give you their feed.  Just refresh the page everyday or so and you will see all of their Posts in real time.   

I thought you had to be a member. Cool. Thanks for the tip.