Customer Service 866.965.0400

Water spots and how to get rid of them

LAflare15

Question

Sorry I feel like I’ve been posting non stop but I’m new to this so please bare with me.  I got a hand wax job done on my truck a couple weeks ago.  Put HGG and detail spray on it and was good good to go.  Last night it rained and today was left with these spots.  It’s as if it’s indented.  I’m sure it’s the wax but I can’t seem to get rid of it.  I hit it with the waterless wash and tried rubbing hard and kind of leveled it out, but it is still there.  Does anyone know how to get rid of this?  Thank you in advance!

56370D75-C003-40E8-A29E-9217F869A6C5.jpeg

6 answers to this question

We've all gone though the learning phase even if it was coming from other products and we learned through reading and asking questions.

As for your water spots, if Detail Spray won't take them off, the next thing is Waterless Wash or Brilliant Glaze.  Sometimes the city water will leave water rings and if it sits too long will actually cause etching.  Try the DS, WW and BG before doing anything else.   Once you hit the vehicle with Brilliant Glaze, you'll want to do the entire vehicle because it will look so good.  Just one note, BG will only make your vehicle really pop for a couple of days, but wow does it ever make it pop.

1 hour ago, RayS said:

We've all gone though the learning phase even if it was coming from other products and we learned through reading and asking questions.

As for your water spots, if Detail Spray won't take them off, the next thing is Waterless Wash or Brilliant Glaze.  Sometimes the city water will leave water rings and if it sits too long will actually cause etching.  Try the DS, WW and BG before doing anything else.   Once you hit the vehicle with Brilliant Glaze, you'll want to do the entire vehicle because it will look so good.  Just one note, BG will only make your vehicle really pop for a couple of days, but wow does it ever make it pop.

I used the waterless wash on it today and got some of them off, but not the one pictured.  Didn’t have time to try detail spray, hopefully that’ll do the trick because i would hate to have to have the truck waxed again. I was also rubbing pretty hard with that waterless wash and a microfiber towel, that pic is what was left after the rubbing.

Edited by LAflare15

2 hours ago, LAflare15 said:

So I just tried the DS and it still did not come out.  I'm afraid that I am going to have to get it waxed again...

Do you have any Revive hand polish or Brilliant Glaze?   If so, try them.  There are multiple methods, you just need to find the one that works for your situation.