Customer Service 866.965.0400

Full Exterior Detail and Ceramic Spray Coating / RAM 1500

stalebreadjr

On 4/10/2020 at 10:01 PM, stalebreadjr said:

Thanks @Wk2Altitude15 !  The write up did take a while but I can say I enjoyed it.  I also think participation is so key on a forum like this.  I have learned so much in a short time reading the write-ups of others and wanted to keep that culture going!  LOL I did get a good workout hand polishing, but I learned a good bit from doing that and could control what I was doing and that was my goal.  I'll take ur advice on the light, I actually have been looking at adding a good stand alone light for detailing anyways.  I can say that my CSC is still going strong.  Now, I do keep my truck in the garage and it is not a daily driver so take that as it is.

Thats good to hear, once the csc wears off id recommend going with their ceramic coating. The process is the same as you did and a polisher would make quick work of any light polishing that would be needed. Especially since you would want to exfoliate the clear coat prior to coating but at least you'll be good for a few years and reap the benefits. Since you do have some type of ceramic on there id also recommend getting a bottle of CS3, that product is fantastic for everything it is. I mainly use it as a ceramic detailer, the gloss is awesome from it and provides great protection.