Customer Service 866.965.0400

2019 Ram Granite Crystal Metallic CSC & CLW

nateeric

Finally got around to prepping the truck for the wonderful ND winter that's coming.  I will eventually correct the truck and do a proper ceramic coating as it's parked outside and daily driven, but the paint is in decent condition and I know you can polish the CSC off somewhat easy so I decided that was going to be my winter coating.

Here was the process I followed.  Wanted to type this out on my computer, but the pics are on my phone so the pics will be in the following post.  I didn't pause to take as many pics as I probably should have, and it was raining outside when I finished so I didn't get to enjoy the shine much 😐

Plan on doing a CWW tonight and then topping it finally with CB before heading on the road to MT for a fishing trip tomorrow.

Clean wheels/tires using wheel & tire cleaner
Spray down truck
Strip wash in foam cannon
Wash with microfiber mitt
Rinse
Dry
Spray down with iron remover
Rinse
Dry
Clay bar fine grade with detail spray lubrication
Wipe down with IPA solution to remove detail spray residue
Final wipe down with surface prep
CSC all paint and trim, along with tonneau cover
Ceramic coat headlights using trim and headlight wipes

Let cure overnight

Apply CLW to truck and buff

Apply ceramic windshield coating using the new wipes.

I'm really happy how it turned out.  Paint looks like it literally has a layer of glass on it.  My girlfriend commented that she thought the truck was still wet in the pictures.

Sweet. I think you need to send that RAM down here to Florida and let me help keep it warm for you. It's way too cold in North Dakota. Ha Ha.

Thats a GREAT looking shiny truck. Like I told @stalebreadjr  on his Detailing Write-Ups thread labeled "Full Exterior Detail and Ceramic Spray Coating / RAM 1500", it being a RAM helped.

7 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

Sweet. I think you need to send that RAM down here to Florida and let me help keep it warm for you. It's way too cold in North Dakota. Ha Ha.

Thats a GREAT looking shiny truck. Like I told @stalebreadjr  on his Detailing Write-Ups thread labeled "Full Exterior Detail and Ceramic Spray Coating / RAM 1500", it being a RAM helped.

Dang skippy Sarge! 😁

Nice job Nate! We gotta keep these goats dazzling the public! Ur truck looks fantastic! 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Captain Slow said:

Beautiful! 👍🏼👍🏼

My wife wants a Ram Laramie to replace her Durango R/T when it comes time.

$60k !😳🙄

Do some looking, the MSRP on my Laramie was $60,300, after rebates and incentives I paid $44,700 + TTL for this one.  I don't know if I could spend $60k on a truck, even though it is arguably the nicest truck out currently.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:09 AM, nateeric said:

Do some looking, the MSRP on my Laramie was $60,300, after rebates and incentives I paid $44,700 + TTL for this one.  I don't know if I could spend $60k on a truck, even though it is arguably the nicest truck out currently.

Yeah MSRP is just that "suggested".  :D I didn't pay anywhere close to the MSRP for my 4x4 RAM Sport.