Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray Nozzle STRAW's

I've noticed the spray heads for the 16oz, 12oz and 8oz bottles have a STRAW that is a lot longer than the bottle. Are you supposed to cut the end of the STRAW off before screwing it on to the bottle? Or are you supposed to just cram the whole length of it into the bottle?

Yep, we just insert them down into the bottle and allow the stem to curl into the bottom of the bottle to get every last drop. You can obviously cut them to length if you prefer, but it's not 100% necessary.

The smaller sprayer triggers are all the same length, which allows us to have one size of sprayer for 4oz, 8oz, and 12oz ceramic line products, so this saves on warehouse space and confusion when packing orders. I do usually trim those sprayers a bit for my 4oz and 8oz bottles though. The 16oz sprayers have a longer stem now too from previous years, which I like because I can use them on my older 32oz bottles now too :)

THANKS everyone.   :iagree:

I tried cutting a straw on a Hydrophobic Windshield spray a few years ago and like someone said, it smashed at the cut and ended up cracked almost all the way up.  So I too have been cramming them in but wanted to ask in case I should have been cutting them.