Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Wash and Foam Cannon Soaps

Mantis

Question

Hello all,

I've been using Mega Foam in my Foam cannon and I think it's the best on the market. BUT as I see there are other choices here is anything even better then Mega Foam? 

I like a PH balanced car wash soap and I've been around the block with other brands and now since I really like Mega Foam what would you reccomend as a follow up hand wash soap?

Thanks guys,

Dan

3 answers to this question

Good morning 

Adam’s (Blue) Car Shampoo is a tried, tested, and true PH neutral car shampoo.  It has excellent cleaning abilities and is known worldwide.  There is a guy in Florida, Matt, he owns Obsessed Garage, he has been testing other shampoos for years but always comes back to the (Blue) Car Shampoo.  It is great stuff!

All of Adam’s Shampoos are PH neutral except the Strip Wash.  So all of them you can let dry in the sun, for hours, (they will protect your paint from water spotting)  come back and rinse away freely.

The following 3 shampoos have some silica infused and have some protection and added gloss,  in order from least to most here they are,  Ultra Foam...Wash and Wax...Wash and Coat.

Lastly Strip Wash, you would you use before a full detail, or to get off anything super crazy,  not PH neutral.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:47 AM, Nickfire20 said:

Good morning 

Adam’s (Blue) Car Shampoo is a tried, tested, and true PH neutral car shampoo.  It has excellent cleaning abilities and is known worldwide.  There is a guy in Florida, Matt, he owns Obsessed Garage, he has been testing other shampoos for years but always comes back to the (Blue) Car Shampoo.  It is great stuff!

All of Adam’s Shampoos are PH neutral except the Strip Wash.  So all of them you can let dry in the sun, for hours, (they will protect your paint from water spotting)  come back and rinse away freely.

The following 3 shampoos have some silica infused and have some protection and added gloss,  in order from least to most here they are,  Ultra Foam...Wash and Wax...Wash and Coat.

Lastly Strip Wash, you would you use before a full detail, or to get off anything super crazy,  not PH neutral.

I was thinking of picking some of the Car Shampoo up to try out. Thanks man