Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gift Cards

catman600

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

They aren't, at least not right now. Recommend you call 866-965-0400 or email orders@adamspolishes.com to request one. 

24 Hours Only - Take 20% Off Your Order - Excludes Mystery Products & Gift Cards

This is per the website and thought they would be on their as an option. Sometimes stuff is hidden.  It says mystery products and gift cards. 

While we are on this topic, and Maybe this is a question for @Dan@Adams

Why can we no longer use our referral code $5 gift card, with the standard 15% discount on top? Since the conversion over to the new site, it only allows use of one or the other. It makes the referral program useless, because the 15% off is usually more savings than $5 off from the digital gift card. Can this be looked into?

1 hour ago, Amiguel6 said:

While we are on this topic, and Maybe this is a question for @Dan@Adams

Why can we no longer use our referral code $5 gift card, with the standard 15% discount on top? Since the conversion over to the new site, it only allows use of one or the other. It makes the referral program useless, because the 15% off is usually more savings than $5 off from the digital gift card. Can this be looked into?

That's a great question that I will have to pass onto the marketing team. I'll see what Kourtney says and report back if I have any updates! In the interim, if you give us a call at 866-965-0400 with the referral code to place an order, we might be able to help out with that.