Customer Service 866.965.0400

foam canon

Tricksey

Question

9 answers to this question

Try cleaning the foam cannon. Get a small pail and put about a half gallon of warm water in it and add a cup of vinegar. Take the head off the foam cannon, remove the pick-up tube, and put the head in the pail upside down to soak overnight. The next day, pour the vinegar-water solution into the foam cannon bottle, put the pick-up tube back on the foam cannon head, and run that mixture through it, spraying it out into the street. Don't spray the vinegar water on your car.

19 hours ago, Tricksey said:

I have tried to soak it twice it won't unclogg, someone else posted to disassemble it, any idea how to pull that thing apart?

Adams sells a couple different cannons I believe.  YouTube has a bunch of videos on repairs and cleaning tips.  There are several methods but for the most part are all very similar.

Here is one for the PF-22 - 

Thank you its not a clogged filter, the mechanism that opens and shuts has stopped working.

I am going to try another brand, this thing is just out of warrenty  and I used it probably 15-20 times and ran hot water through it every time so not happy about the quality of this product.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Tricksey said:

Thank you its not a clogged filter, the mechanism that opens and shuts has stopped working.

I am going to try another brand, this thing is just out of warrenty  and I used it probably 15-20 times and ran hot water through it every time so not happy about the quality of this product.

Thank you

you mean the big knob on top? It adjusts a needle that in turn adjusts the amount of soap being drawn from the canister. If that part is plugged it can cause issues.

I had problems with my Adam's Foam Cannon as well. Had only used it a few times. Ended up taking it back to the warehouse. Fortunately I live 30 minutes from the warehouse. They tested it there and confirmed that it had a broken part. Was never told what part was broken. I traded it for the MTM PF-22 that Adam's also carries. Just paid the difference. Haven't had any issues with the new cannon.

Great customer service, as always...