Customer Service 866.965.0400

BLACK FRIDAY 2019

Releasing Thursday In Store In Anaheim, California At 10:00am PST On November 21st

725 N. Shepard St. Anaheim, CA 92806

Releasing Thursday In Store In Denver, Colorado At 9:00am MST On November 21st

8225 N. Valley Hwy. Thornton, CO 80221

Releasing Online Friday (Time To Be Determined) November 22nd

AdamsPolishes.com

BF01.JPGBF02.JPGBF03.JPGBF04.JPGBF05.JPGBF06.JPGBF07.JPGBF08.JPGBF09.JPGBF10.JPGBF11.JPG

(not all new releases are shown, there will be some additional surprises)

19 minutes ago, Parad0x said:

Adam’s should drop the release time for online ordering here in the forums as a perk for the enthusiasts who participate here.

It could be like a 2 hour pre-release before they post it on Instagram or something. I think that's a great idea. 

58 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

No prices yet, but go check out the new goodies!!!

Ceramic Coating Wax, interior detailing tool, foldable detail cart, UV Ceramic Spray Coating...and many more!!!

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in

I the CEramic coating wax just the CPW re-named??  A few of the photos show cpw and others show ceramic coating wax.  Just curious! I have a bunch of CPw left

42 minutes ago, Nolesfan said:

What time can we start placing orders?

I saw 10am MST which is 12 Noon EST.

Think it was on Instagram.  There goes giving forum members a bit of extra time to get some goodies before the rush...

They also mentioned “Don’t miss the door busters” so check for other stuff before it sells out I guess.  Problem is, while shopping for door busters other things like the  4 bottle holiday box may sell out as we don’t know how limited it is, I haven’t seen any numbers mentioned as to how many were produced for that particular item.

Edited by Parad0x

1 minute ago, Nolesfan said:

Thank you very much, hope that’s accurate!

I just double checked and it was what they posted on their Instagram so it better be accurate, though I’ll be refreshing early, lol.

👍 me too! Wish they gave forum members a few early minutes as well.  I know what I want, just would like to see prices.

Edited by Nolesfan
Spelling

11 hours ago, Parad0x said:

Adam’s should drop the release time for online ordering here in the forums as a perk for the enthusiasts who participate here.

19 minutes ago, Nolesfan said:

👍 me too! Wish they gave forum members a few early minutes as well.  I know what I want, just would like to see prices.

Sorry, guys/all...I tried! Hope you're still able to take advantage of the sales and new items 😃

43 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

I the CEramic coating wax just the CPW re-named??  A few of the photos show cpw and others show ceramic coating wax.  Just curious! I have a bunch of CPw left

No. It's a ceramic coating but now in paste wax form! I wonder about the description, too, but it's a new product so hopefully they'll correct the site.

8 hours ago, Simply_Jay said:

any locals snag some deals

Deals at HQ in Thornton we’re same today as they will be online tomorrow. %25 off chemicals %20 off everything else. Plus chances to win free mystery bucket for purchase over $100 and free canister vacuums for purchases over $250. 

14 hours ago, ColoradoSHObro said:

Deals at HQ in Thornton we’re same today as they will be online tomorrow. %25 off chemicals %20 off everything else. Plus chances to win free mystery bucket for purchase over $100 and free canister vacuums for purchases over $250. 

That is pretty cool as i didn't know, my total wasn't pretty at the end lol