Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Friday 2019

TheWolf

17 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

Today is the quickest ive ever received my shipment notification. 

Less than an hour between confirm and ship. I paid to jump the line but that turn around time is still amazing. 

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

Heard something happened during shipment, so it may/looks like will be a bit longer.

I had high hopes for the shirts, I did two orders with hopes that the shirts would maybe unlock later on or something. Totally bummed but Customer Service thank me for my large order so it was a good day at the end.

I didn’t pay to jump the line either,  got shipment info within 3 hours, and says it will be to Maryland on Monday!  I would say they probably have all hands on deck and worked things out well with FedEx.  Also no major weather between CO and MD at the moment.

Also 2 new videos on their YouTube page, hoping for a new one about the polish update and the move from 3 step to 2 step.

Edited by Nickfire20

2 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

What was the change for?

and...

now with no sio2 in the white polish...will it still Finish down with that awesome pop, like the old finishing polish?

Mainly, to simplify the process. To do it, they also made advances in the Compound and Polish to correct more and finish finer to correct even better. Both are also thinner so they prime the pad, as well, meaning no need to use DS anymore as a primer. Yes, the Polish finishes extremely well and will make the paint pop. It's a great system...I think you'll love it!

Ordered about 500 bucks worth of stuff today. My wife will probably leave me but I’m kinda disappointed that the online orders were not the same as the in store. I would have loved a vacuum! That would of been her “see I got you something too gift”! But I bought her the blanket so hopefully that works. Just not sure why it was not the same.  

54 minutes ago, Nolesfan said:

Ordered about 500 bucks worth of stuff today. My wife will probably leave me but I’m kinda disappointed that the online orders were not the same as the in store. I would have loved a vacuum! That would of been her “see I got you something too gift”! But I bought her the blanket so hopefully that works. Just not sure why it was not the same.  

It's probably a stock thing...with so many online orders they'd likely run out pretty quick. Plus, to be honest, that special has been going on for at least two weeks, and in-store always offers something special not offered online (spin a wheel, for example). 

2 hours ago, Nolesfan said:

So THAT's the reason you spent so much?  :lolsmack:

33 minutes ago, Rich said:

So THAT's the reason you spent so much?  :lolsmack:

Absolutely not. It was a joke. I just read they gave those away with purchases over 250. It that was the case, I would have got 5 in the last few months by now.

Picked up new 15mm and micro along with 2 foam guns :) Looking to try out micro since it has adjustable throws. My mini will set to see how micro works.

Shipping was excellent , Bought in morning afternoon shipped :)

13 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

I went looking for “the stack” today, and it’s gone. 😭 The possibility of 25% off on the stack had me pumped.

How many were on it, Jen? They're selling a pack of 12...

Also, did anyone else notice now's the time for an Ultimate Kit...$1800 value for $1200. 🤯🤯🤯

45 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

How many were on it, Jen? They're selling a pack of 12...

Also, did anyone else notice now's the time for an Ultimate Kit...$1800 value for $1200. 🤯🤯🤯

Dont laugh..I definitely would have saved money at the start !!🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ All downhill from there...