Customer Service 866.965.0400
SS LeadFoot

Ceramic Glass Coating Kit

Question

So I am planning on doing 4 cars with the ceramic glass coating. I will do 2 SUVs 1 2 door car and one 4 door car. I was going to buy 1 full vehicle kit and then purchase the wipes separate instead of buying 4 kits. My question is do I really need 4 of each part (A and B ) or can I get away with 3 on the cars? I also have some ceramic surface prep from the car kit, would that work?

8 answers to this question

No, you should get individual wipes for each car, both an A and B, and know an A and B will do only the windshield for each car, so you'll need quite a few wipes for the rest of the windows. Don't shortcut it. Good news is you won't need the surface prep, only what's in the kit: GC, fine grade clay, the wipes and the towels.

Work quickly, going immediately from A to B...DO NOT wait! Once B is applied, you're good to use the GC to then wipe away residue and take a breath after as the two (A and B ) together is what makes it work. And don't do more than one window at a time would be my recommendation. Part A can cure very quickly, so again, interchange to Part B quickly.

17 hours ago, falcaineer said:

No, you should get individual wipes for each car, both an A and B, and know an A and B will do only the windshield for each car, so you'll need quite a few wipes for the rest of the windows. Don't shortcut it. Good news is you won't need the surface prep, only what's in the kit: GC, fine grade clay, the wipes and the towels.

Work quickly, going immediately from A to B...DO NOT wait! Once B is applied, you're good to use the GC to then wipe away residue and take a breath after as the two (A and B ) together is what makes it work. And don't do more than one window at a time would be my recommendation. Part A can cure very quickly, so again, interchange to Part B quickly.

I followed what Joe did on video. After I was done with towels, I had a bucket of warm water with APC to let my glass towels soak for a while then I washed them they look good. I didn't buy the kit since I already have what the kit contains with the exemptions of Part A and B. We had rain in California this week didn't use my wipers at all. Love it!! 

ok so I will buy 1 kit which should do 1 entire car/SUV. How many more A and B wipes will I need to do the rest of the car? I am guessing 4 of each to do each car. 1 (A&B) for the windshield, 1 for the rear, and 1 for each side windows.

8 minutes ago, SS LeadFoot said:

ok so I will buy 1 kit which should do 1 entire car/SUV. How many more A and B wipes will I need to do the rest of the car? I am guessing 4 of each to do each car. 1 (A&B) for the windshield, 1 for the rear, and 1 for each side windows.

They also well a Whole Car Kit on the website, so that should be enough. If you want, add another A and B, just in case. Worst case, apply them to another one of your car's windshield or keep for later. Part B can be applied as a boost at some point, too.

https://adamspolishes.com/products/ceramic-glass-coating-wipes?_pos=1&_sid=45ac23149&_ss=r&variant=30248379449441