Customer Service 866.965.0400

idea for something new

I know Adam's market is the enthusiasts, but I detail for a living and use a decent number of Adam's products. Your new UV Coating looks to be pretty fantastic. One thing IMHO that's missing for people like me though. Something like a tri-fold brochure that breaks down the product and what it does.  The 2 other coatings I mostly used were prosumer and both companies sold 10 packs of pamphlets. They were great to give to potential customers, they looked professional and explained the product. Even making a PDF that we could print would be awesome. Being an enthusiasts based company there are a lot of Adams products that fit in perfectly with a pro detailer. Especially with the gallon and 5 gallon sizes of things. I would typically buy like a dozen 10 packs of brochures and leave them at stores in my area with my contact info on an attached label.  

This is probably a long shot, but I thought I might as well ask. If there's no interest, would there be any issue with me using some of the pictures off the UV coating section of the web site and making my own?