Customer Service 866.965.0400

Toys for Tots & Clinic at Adam's HQ, Dec 7, 2019

Every year Adam's hosts this great event.  I haven't been there for it, but in the same spirit, everyone can support Toys for Tots in your own area too.  So find out where you can donate a new, unwrapped toy to give a child in your area a better holiday.  

And thanks to Adam and crew again this year for your generosity.  What a great company. 

On 11/30/2019 at 10:40 AM, falcaineer said:

Come on out for a fun and morning and worthy cause!

Adam's Polishes Toys for Tots/ Detail Clinic 
December 7th, 2019
Times: 10:30am- 1pm
Admission: Free!
8225 N Valley HWY Denver, CO 80221

Planing on heading up. Great cause. Hope Adam is there. He wasn't at the last clinic I went to.

1 hour ago, Mike E. said:

Went to the clinic today. Nice turn out and they collected a bunch of toys. Great to meet Falcaineer face to face. He was pretty busy with the demo. It was a day well spent. Plus got a few things for myself... 

Great meeting you, as well, Mike! Thanks fo anyone else who was able to make it and/or donated. That was a lot of toys!!

And if you did come, next time, let me know. It would be awesome to meet more forum members.

18 minutes ago, Brownie 303 said:

I went today too, I had on my grey Adam's hat and an avalanche sweat shirt. Was that you Falcaineer working on the challenger?

Wish I would have known. I would have liked to have met you in person.

9 hours ago, Brownie 303 said:

I went today too, I had on my grey Adam's hat and an avalanche sweat shirt. Was that you Falcaineer working on the challenger?

Yep. I was the guy that couldn't start the Challenger... that's a really sensitive clutch 😬😂 🤦🏻‍♂️. Hope to meet you at a future event. Thanks for coming by!

3 minutes ago, Mike E. said:

Let me know if you head out. I'll buy you a beer.

At 73, I rather doubt I'll make it, but you never know.  Life never lets you know in advance where you're headed.  But I always wanted to take a cross country trip, just never had the funds.  But if I do, I'll be glad to have a beer or three with you Mike!