Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the page

Clint_Gregory

Good morning all! I just recently found out there was an Adam's forum. I've been using Adam's products for a little over a year and a half now and am completely sold on all their excellent products. I love seeing clean rides as much as I love to keep mine clean. Looking forward to all the extra knowledge I can learn here and check out other people's clean machines! 

Edit: here are some pics of my 2014 F150. I bought it used in 2016 purposely looking for one in Ruby Red metallic because I love this color so much.

20190901_124150.jpg

Edited by Clint_Gregory
Added a picture

Welcome Clint.  We have multiple Florida members on the Forum and I was just in your area last week when I stopped by Clermont.  My normal Florida area is in Dade City and Ridge Manor when I'm not in South Carolina.  In case you ever run low on the basic supplies Don Mealey Chevy has a decent amount of product available.

21 hours ago, RayS said:

Welcome Clint.  We have multiple Florida members on the Forum and I was just in your area last week when I stopped by Clermont.  My normal Florida area is in Dade City and Ridge Manor when I'm not in South Carolina.  In case you ever run low on the basic supplies Don Mealey Chevy has a decent amount of product available.

Good to know about Don Mealey. I have almost considered being a supplier for Adam's myself but in the meantime I'm still building up my personal arsenal! I've lived in Clermont my whole life so I've seen it change quite a bit in 24yrs to say the least! 

16 hours ago, Clint_Gregory said:

Good to know about Don Mealey. I have almost considered being a supplier for Adam's myself but in the meantime I'm still building up my personal arsenal! I've lived in Clermont my whole life so I've seen it change quite a bit in 24yrs to say the least! 

Since you are also a fan of Red Vehicles, I've owned one or two myself.    If you take a look at this thread it has vehicles from the last few years and if there is one that you like the results of, let me know and I'll provide the details or link on what was done to it.  There are many shades of Red and options available for the care.