Customer Service 866.965.0400

Older 3.5" waffle pads?

bosco1

Question

Hey guys I have some older 3.5" pads that have been barely or never used. They are the waffle style pattern, not smooth/flat. Trying to remember the color correlation with them. Have a 'Orange' (swirl/severe swirl - I think), 'Green' (Don't have a clue), 'Blue' (again not sure - Revive polish maybe??), and a 'White' (polish pad I believe) Thank you in advance.

12 answers to this question

Pics could help ensure we guide you, but the color coordination likely still applies. Orange is for the Correcting Polish (mid-level correction), blue for Heavy Correcting Compound (heaviest correction next to microfiber), and white for Finishing Polish. Sorry, I don't know what the green is for, but I'm sure others will know.

Anyone remember what Polishes were used with the Green Pad and the Blue Pad. I still have some of the orange severe swirl/haze remover that went with the orange pad..I believe they were just a swirl/haze remover that may have went with the Blue Pad. 

Understand, wasn't planning on using the old polish (severe swirl haze) is the only old polish I have,  was just wondering how to use the pads I have. I know the orange will be for a product for swirls etc, the white pad for LSP I suppose, the blue one is somewhere in the middle. Like I said the green pad is as soft or softer than the white pad. May just have to play around with them I suppose.

On 12/13/2019 at 2:02 PM, bosco1 said:

Anyone remember what Polishes were used with the Green Pad and the Blue Pad. I still have some of the orange severe swirl/haze remover that went with the orange pad..I believe they were just a swirl/haze remover that may have went with the Blue Pad. 

Green pad was used for Adams Severe Swirl Remover, great scratch removal but VERY dusty. I still  have a ton of them and even a gallon of SSR left over. Being an Adams user for a long time now, pads come and go as well as polishes. Before the flat pads were the best, then the waffle, then the flat , back to waffle, back to flat again, YIKES ! I have so many new and old pads that I use, all seem to do a fairly similar job. The quality of the polishes have gotten better over the years for sure.

On 1/16/2020 at 3:59 PM, BRZN said:

HnsoE2W.jpg

Green Severe Swirl Remover

Orange Swirl & Haze Remover

White Fine Machine Polish

Red Brilliant Glaze/Wax pad

Grey Machine Super Wax

Blue Metal Polish

2i2uE5J.jpg

Thank you brother...