Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shine Team At Carlisle

67's

Hi Tom, Dave here, I run the Shine Team on the Carlisle Fairgrounds for Adam, thanks for your interest and question. Up until this past Corvette Show of 2019 we'd never charged for detailing on site in Carlisle. We use folks vehicles in our Midway space to demo products, not do full details, and as such we don't charge. We'll most likely be doing details at a fee again in 2020 at the Corvette show, but the prices haven't been set yet. In 2019 we had several different packages available, and then up-charged for specific requests by customers beyond what the package covered.

Once we get closer to the show(s) we'll be charging for details at we'll announce here and list the prices for the services, may even do booking here too.

12 hours ago, BRZN said:

Hi Tom, Dave here, I run the Shine Team on the Carlisle Fairgrounds for Adam, thanks for your interest and question. Up until this past Corvette Show of 2019 we'd never charged for detailing on site in Carlisle. We use folks vehicles in our Midway space to demo products, not do full details, and as such we don't charge. We'll most likely be doing details at a fee again in 2020 at the Corvette show, but the prices haven't been set yet. In 2019 we had several different packages available, and then up-charged for specific requests by customers beyond what the package covered.

Once we get closer to the show(s) we'll be charging for details at we'll announce here and list the prices for the services, may even do booking here too.

Hey Dave, were you at Bloomington Gold show in Indianapolis this past summer? 

9 hours ago, Bscott94 said:

Hey Dave, were you at Bloomington Gold show in Indianapolis this past summer? 

No, I pretty much just stick to the Carlisle Events right now. Every once in a while I might show up somewhere, but wasn't at Bloomington Gold this past summer.

7 hours ago, 67's said:

Sounds good Dave, I don't know what mad me think of it yesterday but I thought I would ask.  I'll take the 8 am Saturday spot, so IRS ready for Celebrity Judging 🤣

Trust me, if you even see ONE judge  on Saturday you're lucky.  They pick their cars before Saturday.   I got picked twice. Once with the 02, (probably because I unknowingly was talking to the guy and he happened to like black cars)  and once in 2013 with the 427. The guy just happened to really like the Anniversary cars and I was parked close to where his company was set up and he didn't want to walk far.  :lolsmack:   And we park in reserved parking, our third or fourth year, and they're supposed to do picks on Friday and Saturday, same with Chip's Circle.  We never see anyone even look at the cars.   Pretty sure they only pick one on Friday and one on Saturday in that area.  My buddy wins one every year in Chips Circle because his car is Carlisle blue.  So anyhow, if you do get picked, and you're from out of the area and don't plan on being there for Sunday because it's really dead on Sunday, then you have to pay to get your award shipped to you.  It was $10 in 2013, it's either $15 or $20 now.  But it's nice to get lucky at least once. Best of luck to you!!