Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze / how to use

enoch7fa

Question

I have some brilliant glaze, several bottles actually, I go from mystery boxes a while ago.  I have used it on paint but how else can I use it? I was watching videos on people using it on the windshield.  what does it do for the window.   some were using it like it actually cleaned the window on the interior and if it does can you use it on the exterior.  help and rookie out.

10 answers to this question

Only area i use the BG is on the interior of the windshield.  Works great. 
 If its filthy i would give it a quick wipedown (i dont let my personal car get that dirty!!😜).   All I do is apply a generous amount to a Mf applicator and evenly apply to the inside of the windshield.  I let it dry for about 5 minutes then wipe off with any clean MF towel.  Comes out streak free. 

I love to experiment and have plenty of red vehicles to experiment on to get a good comparison, and no I do not experiment on the clients vehicles.  Also note that my goals may differ from yours, so take your own objectives into consideration before using any of the following.    First of all, I'm not worried about the longevity of a product when it comes to my vehicles, it is all about how the vehicle looks.  However, I do track the outcome for longevity so I can determine whether or not something can be used on vehicles other than my own. 

For my vehicles, I have applied BG on top of the Original Ceramic Paste Wax and Ceramic Spray Coating.  Applying BG on top of the Original CPW added a depth and made the vehicle pop the same as applying it over Americana, Patriots and even the regular Spray Wax.  The Mustang had BG applied about once a month and the CPW lasted 10 months before it was time to strip it and redo the Mustang with CSC

My truck also had BG applied when it had CPW on it, but I used a different technique from the Mustang.  I only applied BG after a wash that resulted in using Ceramic Boost as a drying aid.  I felt like this gave a layer between the BG and CPW, but to be honest I can't say that it resulted in the CPW lasting any longer, but the truck sure did look good.   I'm using the same technique now that the truck, Mustang and Terrain are all done with CSC in that I'll do a wash and when I'm apply Ceramic Boost, add the final touch of BG.  I generally do Ceramic Boost between 3 and 6 weeks according to which vehicle and how the weather has been.

My next experiment as soon as pollen season is over and I can truly see the effect is to use BG on the Terrain after going over it with CS3.  I have no idea how it will turn out, but I suspect that as good it as it looks after having CS3 applied, that extra pop will still be there with adding BG as a topper.  If not, I won't do it again... 

On 3/30/2020 at 4:30 PM, RayS said:

I love to experiment and have plenty of red vehicles to experiment on to get a good comparison, and no I do not experiment on the clients vehicles.  Also note that my goals may differ from yours, so take your own objectives into consideration before using any of the following.    First of all, I'm not worried about the longevity of a product when it comes to my vehicles, it is all about how the vehicle looks.  However, I do track the outcome for longevity so I can determine whether or not something can be used on vehicles other than my own. 

For my vehicles, I have applied BG on top of the Original Ceramic Paste Wax and Ceramic Spray Coating.  Applying BG on top of the Original CPW added a depth and made the vehicle pop the same as applying it over Americana, Patriots and even the regular Spray Wax.  The Mustang had BG applied about once a month and the CPW lasted 10 months before it was time to strip it and redo the Mustang with CSC

My truck also had BG applied when it had CPW on it, but I used a different technique from the Mustang.  I only applied BG after a wash that resulted in using Ceramic Boost as a drying aid.  I felt like this gave a layer between the BG and CPW, but to be honest I can't say that it resulted in the CPW lasting any longer, but the truck sure did look good.   I'm using the same technique now that the truck, Mustang and Terrain are all done with CSC in that I'll do a wash and when I'm apply Ceramic Boost, add the final touch of BG.  I generally do Ceramic Boost between 3 and 6 weeks according to which vehicle and how the weather has been.

My next experiment as soon as pollen season is over and I can truly see the effect is to use BG on the Terrain after going over it with CS3.  I have no idea how it will turn out, but I suspect that as good it as it looks after having CS3 applied, that extra pop will still be there with adding BG as a topper.  If not, I won't do it again... 

Ok Ray you win... I don't have that much time. I CSC my Subaru and love going over it with the CS3.  I will try adding BG after a wash to see how it looks.  I can't imagine it can look any shinier than it does with CS3.