Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie!

Brewder

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!  Attached are some picture of my daily driver...  The one I'm considering moving off Zaino products and into Adams Ceramics..

If you don't know much about the Chevy SS.... It was manufactured in Australia from 2014 to 2017 as a Holden Commodore VF and imported by Chevy as the SS.  It's a sleeper rear wheel drive sedan with a 415 HP LS3 V8.  :)  Lots of fun to drive.

//Brew

ChevySS-6.jpg

ChevySS-3.jpg

ChevySS-7.jpg

ChevySS-2.jpg

ChevySS-1.jpg

Edited by Brewder

Welcome, Brew!  Your ride is sweet!  It's a shame GM didn't continue the Pontiac GTO and Chevy SS using the Holden products.  I also complement you on the re-baging to the original Holden logos...  Down to the wheels!  Great detail work on your behalf.  As your daily, I'm betting you smile every time you have to go to work or the store for a gallon of milk!

1 hour ago, BfromORD said:

Welcome, Brew!  Your ride is sweet!  It's a shame GM didn't continue the Pontiac GTO and Chevy SS using the Holden products.  I also complement you on the re-baging to the original Holden logos...  Down to the wheels!  Great detail work on your behalf.  As your daily, I'm betting you smile every time you have to go to work or the store for a gallon of milk!

Thank you!! I couldn't agree more and I cannot stop smiling every time I start it up.  I purposely remote start it just to 1) see reactions of anyone near by, and 2) to enjoy the burble of the LS3 even before I start driving... It is glorious!

Unfortunately as a DD it takes a beating where I live from snow/salt... Hence my interest in Adam's ceramic paint protection.

//Brew

• 8 months later...