Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mentors/trainings

I’m just wondering if you guys know any good trainings around Utah or some classes that would teach and help grow a business. February I took over a detailing business  that I’m trying to make ten times better then the old owner. It’s been stressful from trying to learn slowly from online or YouTube but I’m reaching out from you amazing detailers 

Adam's offers professional-level detail certification classes at the HQ in Denver (I'm one of the instructors). You can sign up online, https://www.theshinestop.com/videos. We talk about aspects of running a business, and show you the skills necessary to properly detail and ceramic coat a vehicle. We'd love to have you!

I'll also suggest getting some test panels, small car trunk lids work pretty good and you can usually get them pretty cheap from your local pick-a-part.   With a few test panels you can follow the video's or books and practice what you are learning.  I still use test panel when I'm starting with a new product or want to test a usage model.  

With having a shop, the test panels would be something that might benefit you on the sales side also.  You can tape off different sections of the panels and put different products on the, Americana, Patriots, Ceramic etc., etc., and show your clients the difference outcome of each.  Then you get to start talking longevity and maintenance and that is where you get a regular repeat client that wants quarterly wash and wax or a big ticket client that wants the works on an annual basis.