Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Toyota 2016 4Runner SR5

ObsessedDetailer

Super excited to say I finally have a 4Runner. I’m in the process in perfecting it. I’ll take some more after pictures today or tomorrow. I have extracted the carpets with my Bissell spot clean Professional (available on Amazon) that I got for Christmas and it is probably my best tool in my arsenal. And I have extracted the front seats. I pulled the seats out of the car and cleaned all the bolt cover trim pieces as well. I also disassembles the center console to get this as clean as I possibly can. Still have more to go, I will update as I do it. I will be coating someone soon if i can catch a warm day sooner or later. But for now here are some pictures. 

1EE8B583-BF40-4ECD-B218-98A212AFD2C8.jpeg

F4D1A46F-D9CC-4BFF-9931-8AA1E268F69E.jpeg

E7FEA246-E197-44C1-8100-8E15EA9DB0E6.jpeg

7FBB15FF-8304-43F2-BDF7-2FAE37DBC8F6.jpeg

8069E4BA-9C62-4EB7-A9CF-35F7A632B6AE.jpeg

59CD3E59-74C3-410C-B97D-83C079BD323F.jpeg

7813B0A0-572B-4D84-9517-AD2D3F94F3D9.jpeg

8E5417E2-B94D-467B-A4F2-9AF5D3EC4FAA.jpeg

13 hours ago, @Dmax_HD said:

Congratulations @ObsessedDetailer!! Looks awesome and can’t wait to see what it looks like with a few accessories on it!

Are you going to ceramic coat it at some point?

Thanks Jeff! you bet, hopefully sometime over spring break i think when I have the most time to do all the prep work. (polish, prep all that) 

A little update:

Last week I  got new tint the 4Runner. The driver and passenger tint thad been nicked with what seemed like the seatbelt a bunch of times from the previous owner. I got 15% on the driver and passenger and 50% on the windshield. Really makes a big difference from the outside. hardly looks any different from the inside. I also cleaned the wheels and they were pretty filthy. So I cleaned those with some Waterless Wash. And after i had gone around and cleaned the faces of all the wheels, i decided to just do a full wheel clean because the barrels of the wheels still were filthy.  I have started polishing, I started with the door handles, and didn't get to do much more than that.  Will do more this weekend. I cant wait to get this thing coated!  I got to use my nano for the first real time on the door handles and I absolutely love it.. here are some pictures. I would like to take the door handles out to be able to polish the handle cups 

GZrSyf3hTkqZEEae2Wh98w.jpg

60098790557__6F66F26C-58DE-49D9-A880-F21AFF78199D.JPG

Io46fgkDRWuRaDwlVtBjYw.jpg

eh5W2L58QNGnsRm75HgQhQ.jpg

NX7ly7%zQyalSgfUcoxRPA.jpg

m4Z33K6WQIyh8gx7VHmmzw.jpg

VrU%PbCjQT+FsEaslFsVew.jpg

2 hours ago, Yo-Yo Ma's Cousin said:

Very nice does it fit in there okay?

I was planning on just taking the actual door handle off of the door, that way I could get to it easily. 

1 hour ago, RayS said:

She's looking good Tim.  Trying to get under the door handles is a real pain.  I use cut up old Orange and White pads by hand and while it works, it still isn't great nor pleasurable on the back of the knuckles.

Oh thats very smart! I might have to try that 

9 hours ago, mc2hill said:

She is looking proper now Tim!  

Try some clay under those door handles.  I have luck with that in the past on white car (I guess 'paint' transfer from the lady that drove the car).

Sweet! I will definitely how to try that!

5 hours ago, tlbullet said:

Awesome job on the door handles! 

Thank you JR! I plan to do some more this weekend. ill add some more pics as I go along. stay tuned!