Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Odor Neutralizer

fitzautodetailing

Question

3 answers to this question

It's hard to describe smells, but per our chemist, it's like a fresh linen, recently laundered (Tide/Gain) scent. It's not Clean Cotton, that's a different one in the lineup. Pineapple Orchid is another popular scent, and especially with females (based on a lot of people I've talked to in the shop, not stereotyping 😁). Apple Cinnamon is not a favorite of mine, FWIW.

My wife is also sensitive to some smells.  The regular odor neutralizer bothers her, but the pumpkin does not.  Regular interior detail spray also bothers her, but I've had multiple others that do not.  Pumpkin seems to always be a safe choice and she's never had a problem with any of the exterior detail sprays or BG, Leather conditioner or glass cleaner.   

What gets interesting is that the garage can be filled with the smell of regular detail spray and it never bothers her, but I put a detail spray air freshener in the vehicle, she bothered by it.  

For reference, it has to be a specific chemical compound given that she has around 100 different Yankee candles and we can use Fabreeze ,Yankee Candle other Adam's Air Fresheners without issue.